The Niners' Secondary..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Cuz they finally have a passrush. Willis & Lawson are two of the fastests lb's in the league.

And that man Walt Harris aka Akon's twin stepped it up again too.

Apr 25, 2002
D-Rose said:
Cuz they finally have a passrush.
I don't know about you, but I didn't see much of a pass rush. They pressured on a few plays but overall Leinart had time to throw, he just couldn't find anyone open.

The Niners need to work on the pass rush and run D.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
f.suckaz said:
how about AZ defense holding ur boy Gore to 55 yds ?
Anyone will hold Gore to 55 yards if the 9ers call his # 75% of plays. None of the top runningbacks did that well the 1st week.

Nov 5, 2004
9ers finally have swagger & confidence in their secondary. That passrush is mainy. I really wanted to see Willis destroy Leinart on that one rb screen pass. Too bad the rb picked up the block.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
I was surprised on how well Michael lewis was in coverage. Who's better? Harris or Clements?? They're both savages to shut down to good receivers.

oh yeah...this defense knows how to tackle now.

Apr 25, 2002
The playcalling wasn't good either. I knew when it was going to Gore and I knew where it was going most of the time. They need to switch shit up. Everything will get better when they start getting comfortable out there.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
reza said:
I was surprised on how well Michael lewis was in coverage. Who's better? Harris or Clements?? They're both savages to shut down to good receivers.

oh yeah...this defense knows how to tackle now.
Clements is probably better, Harris has definately stepped up his game since joining the 9ers though.

Nov 6, 2004
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
How about it? That's great, they got the job done. If you wanna talk about that shit go make a thread. This is about the Niners' secondary. Or is that too much for you to comprehend?
fuck you and the niners secondary. ur bitch ass is all in the raider threads, so deal with it. no better than 8-8 mark my words. LOL!

Feb 12, 2004
f.suckaz said:
fuck you and the niners secondary. ur bitch ass is all in the raider threads, so deal with it. no better than 8-8 mark my words. LOL!

Haha pathetic ass Raider fan bitter that the 49ers won and the Raiders continue their commitment to sucking!!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm in the bitch ass raider threads STAYING ON TOPIC. When you're talking about the raiders secondary I don't come in and talk about how the other team shut down LaMont Jordan. Get the fuck outta here.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
f.suckaz said:
75% of the time ? he had 18 carries.
I know I was exaggerating. At one point in the game he had 75% of the plays. Still, until the offense opens up they know the 9ers are going to Gore.

Apr 25, 2002
f.suckaz said:
I coulda swore you were a fuckin Cardinal fan since you're all on their nuts. Anyway, you make no impact on this board. I didn't even know which team was yours until you brought up the raiders. LMAO.

Once your squad wins a game, which may not be for a while, then come talk to me.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nobody could have been happier watching this game then Mike Holmgren.Pace,out for the year....AZ and SF with just horrific offensive displays.Willis is a beast though,man there will be some teams upset that they let him go by,even if they did draft another position.Niners did a good job disguising coverages,but I could'nt believe the Cards did'nt work the middle of the field more in passing situations with so many linebackers being sent by the niners.Good win,all NFL wins are good no matter what,and AZ got what they deserved,cuz that D-Lineman for AZ was lookin at the SF fans on the sidelines like it was over.He must of forgot the Chicago game last year!