The Next Generation of the Hart Foundation starts with...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Teddy Hart

He's the nephew of Bret and Owen, and yes that's a fan he does the moonsault on, causing a near riot at a show. This guy's pretty savage. But he's reported to be a bit of an asshole.

Also look out for Harry Smith(British Bulldog's son), who is about a minute away from coming to the WWE. Nattie Neidhart(Jim Neidhart's daughter), is also a wrestler.

The Hart family legacy will live on.

Dec 30, 2003
dam thats good shit.... i grew up watching all the hart foundation and all that shit... glad to see its starting to come back with the new generation

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Teddy Hart is the man, too bad he's pretty much blackballed from most wrestling fed's right now because of his attitude. He wrestles alot for Jersey All Pro Wrestling, you can catch their weekly show at japw.net

Harry Smith is tight as hell too.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
He kinda resembles Owen Hart a little, I hope he gets into a more mainstream promotion so I can see dude on TV more. Hopefully he straightens his attitude problem out

May 4, 2002
dude was tight, lol at him jumpin on some random dude in the front, lol that dude got stunned, then tryed to get up, jump and chase after him.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
jayda650 said:
He kinda resembles Owen Hart a little, I hope he gets into a more mainstream promotion so I can see dude on TV more. Hopefully he straightens his attitude problem out
He was in TNA in the original Team Canada but TNA dropped him cause of his attitude. He was also a WWF Devolpmental talent back in the late 90's when he was only 19, they had him train with Dory Funk Jr's WWF Devolpmental group and they booted him because of his attitude. I think he burned the majority of his bridges.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^Thats not too smart of him, hes missing out on mad money cuz there isn't many dudes that can perform moves like that.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I read a story on him how he refused to sell a finish a couple of times and started doing moonsaults on guys not prepared to take them and shit. The aricle was talking mad shit about dude calling him a pathalogical liar and shit, no one in the business seems to like him. Hopefully he will change his ways so we can see him in action cuz hes got alot of talent

Aug 19, 2005
it would be a disgrace to say that Teddy Hart is the future for the Hart family legacy. hardcore bullshit is what he does, this is not what the Hart legacy is. there is a reason whyhe isnt on wwe or tna anymore and thats his asshole attitude and again, is not what the Hart legacy is. Teddy Hart is a disgrace to the Hart, Smith and Neidhart families and most importantly, is a disgrace to the Hart Foundation. maybe im just an older style kinda guy, but thats what the Harts are about, old school.