& THE NEXT DJ LOON CD IS ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What Tech N9ne CD should DJ LOON grace us with next?

• Celcius

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • The Worst

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Everready Bonus Disc AKA The Strange Music Library

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 9, 2005
i do it for the love of the music dont get it twisted.
i never sold anything was all for the love...u must be new here lol....im one of the few that does shit for free....im real like that just ask around. i did lord infamous's cd...playa rae's...etc on and on...

on a side note im so stumped i got all the cd's here ready to chop already been playing with worst, celcius, and cd 2 everready...so someone make a poll to see what disc they want next and ill make it happen...as my time is so busy with family and business ventures
as long as all three get done eventually i personally don't have a preference on what should come next, but i would like to hear the bonus disc of everready over the worst or celcius, so loon make it happen :cool:

Oct 16, 2006
I personally chose Everready: Strange Music Library over the other options.. but only by a small margin over The Worst album..

..what i would personally prefer over all the other albums to be Looned & Chopped is the Tech N9ne Collabo's: Misery loves Kompany album first and foremost.. I think with how the album has that southern kinda sound and the tracks having a deep pulse throughout.. I think it would go real nice with being Looned & Chopped. I already heard the "Get Ya Head Right" track looned and chopped.. not bad at all.

Whatever he chooses to do I will definitely give a listen to.. Absolute Power and Everready were by far my favourites as far as being Looned & Chopped..

Thanks to DJ Loon for putting the time and effort into these projects..

ECF'NW.

Dec 14, 2005
if u want to hear MLK screwed and chopped someone already did it...its pretty good....id rather hear Loons version but it doesnt look like its gunna happen soon........check out drastikutts on youtube

Jan 5, 2007
if u want to hear MLK screwed and chopped someone already did it...its pretty good....id rather hear Loons version but it doesnt look like its gunna happen soon........check out drastikutts on youtube
i searched youtube for drastikutts and i found nothing, google don't know what it is either. are you sure that its drastikutts?

also i voted for the strange music library

Dec 14, 2005
hmm...well then just search for "MLK Screwed and chopped" on youtube

EDIT- sorry i just checked and that wont bring up shit.....try "TECH N9NE screwed and chopped "

Nov 14, 2002
lol Real talk. I played with c&sing some MSI, but my shit's not good enough to compare to Loon.
He did "Faggot" for me years back and it was great. ESPECIALLY considering people who don't know MSI are usaually like "what the fuck is this shit??" when they first hear it.