The next big thing outta SacTown the MackTown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
My nigga is doing his thing out in Sac, grindin' trying to do something in this here rap game. He been puttin' it down for a minute now but I want ya'll to check out this track and let me know what's up. Personally, I think if my cuzzin can get connected with the right people and situation he could do some damage and become the next big thing outta "tha P" I know C-Dubb got his shit up in Tower, Squeak da Indavidual is doing his thing(my cuzzin's homie by the way) but the P ain't repped too strong in the Sac rap scene. Song linked below.

'Sai Hogg-Walk life like me

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i feel you ...theres only a few kats droppin shit out here.. but there is alot of talent ...homicide , big slep rock , da da , squeak , slo-mo , ma-lace ( p-game ) , r.i.t.z. and many more ... just namin a few off the top of my head.

Mar 5, 2005
C-DUBB said:
ey folks.. the link didnt work for me , can you email the track to me .
No prob.

But just so ya know, when you click on the link, you gotta scroll down and click "free" and wait like a minute and then you can start downloading it. But I'll shoot you the email, it ain't nothing.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Homicide, dude is tight. That song "success" was a burner.

Mar 5, 2005
C-DUBB said:
ok its workin now.... thanks for the tip , i never downloaded off this site... im a post some feedback
Yeah, I figured that was the problem. Shit had me stuck first time I tried to download off it too.

I personally think the song is bananas, but thats my cuzzin so that's how that goes.

Mar 5, 2005
C-DUBB said:
yeeeeeaaaa man!!! this guy got some tight shit... good flows and good production ...tight shit
That's what's up!

and that ain't even the best track off his album. I wasn't even feelin' that song when I first heard it until the chorus was done, then I was into it.

Mar 5, 2005
Don't sleep on my nigga 'Sai Hogg(Zay Hog) my dude got skills for real, for real. If ya'll like what you hear, hit me back and I'll post up some more tracks.