The NEW www.StupendousWorld.com - By KTC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
www.stupendousworld.com
www.stupendousworld.com

First off I would like to thank all the folks at Kanetown Creations ( www.kanetowncreations.com ) for being such great people to work with. They catered to all of my requests, were very flexible with my needs, and worked to make sure that the site encompassed all of the aspects that I wanted to. Don't sleep on KTC, they will definately be making alot of big noise in the near future and for years to come!

I wanted a simple but professional looking site with a unique feel to it. There are not alot of bells and whistles to the site, it is fairly straightforward, but I think it turned out real clean. It shows my news, bio, has a couple of songs from the new album (which I will update here and there until the new album drops), a shout box so i can have some dialogue with my folks, a page to buy the album, and a review section (which is unfinished because I am waiting on some reviews from some folks, you know who you are - If you would like to do a review just let me know and I will shoot you an album).

I am just wanting to know what ya'll think about the site in general. I'm pretty stoked about it, but all compliments or constructive criticism is always welcome!

Look for some big things in the near future folks!

www.stupendousworld.com

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
stupendous said:
www.stupendousworld.com

First off I would like to thank all the folks at Kanetown Creations ( www.kanetowncreations.com ) for being such great people to work with. They catered to all of my requests, were very flexible with my needs, and worked to make sure that the site encompassed all of the aspects that I wanted to. Don't sleep on KTC, they will definately be making alot of big noise in the near future and for years to come!

I wanted a simple but professional looking site with a unique feel to it. There are not alot of bells and whistles to the site, it is fairly straightforward, but I think it turned out real clean. It shows my news, bio, has a couple of songs from the new album (which I will update here and there until the new album drops), a shout box so i can have some dialogue with my folks, a page to buy the album, and a review section (which is unfinished because I am waiting on some reviews from some folks, you know who you are - If you would like to do a review just let me know and I will shoot you an album).

I am just wanting to know what ya'll think about the site in general. I'm pretty stoked about it, but all compliments or constructive criticism is always welcome!

Look for some big things in the near future folks!

www.stupendousworld.com

Looks clean. I would change the text/font on your bio, I cannot make out one single word.