The New SmokeBreakRecords.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2009
www.smokebreakrecords.com

Yo Yo...what the fux up peoples...its ya homeboy, back at ya...with an EXCLUSIVE update...
Ive been working hard at developing the new SmokeBreakRecords.com and finally the wait is over.

the new site is a fully functioning, flash, multimedia site! the site will be updated on a regular, and will be (as it has always been) your number 1 source for ALL of your Smoke Break Records madness.
sO drop by...browse and shop around:
use this PROMO CODE at checkout to receive 10% off of you purchase today:
REMOD
..and be sure to come check me out LIVE March 16 as Urban Underground returns to SD at The Kava Lounge!
performing live will be:
The Smoke Break Gang
Ras Kass
Likwit-Hitwall
Obnoxioius
plus more

get at me for details or to get up in the spot!

**IPHONE, IPAD, & IPOD TOUCH users....i appoligize...but this site will not work on your device! I am currently developing the HTML5 & Mobile version of the site as we speak!**

Mar 17, 2009
Hope all of you enjoyed your holiday yesterday....whatever it is you celebrate.
I just wanna let yall know that the weekly update for www.smokebreakrecords.com has taken place...so please do us a favor and peep it out...
...i will be adding a link this week to the site for people to be able to pick up tix for the upcoming Qulacom event....

4/24 update:
*New Music added to the home page
*New News added to updates section
*New Dates added to Events calendar
*Improved Navigation in the Multimedia Section

Mar 17, 2009
Sup yall...sorry ive been away...been doin hella much...but yo...i had lost my laptop charger last week so the entire operation was down...fear not tho gumshoes....the New Update for SmokeBreakRecords.com has occured! go there now and check it out!

and be sure to get at me about the Race Legal Event taking place at Qualcom Stadium May20

*New Music (HomePage)
*News Update
*New Links Added to Collage
*Counter Added