The New Plaza Bonita Mall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
What ya'll think about the new additions to plaza bonita. I was up there the other day and niggaz got ta fighting in shit. Ploice is up there round that bitch thick ass hell.

Apr 26, 2006
The new additions suck, to be honest. Bunch of little fucking kids with hoodies and wack ass stores. It's the same ass fucking shit, with different structural look. The only decent store IMO is Macys, all the other shit is kiddish. I prefer Fashion Valley, Las Americas.

I will agree with the lil whores everywhere though at Plaza.

Aug 9, 2002
4real thats real talk.....PLAZA BONITA AKA PLAZA HO-NITA
ya damn right. I still remember back when i was in jr high walkin around fuckin wit broads, gettin hella numbers even though they man was there. Hell I made this one dude change his name to mines just because his girl talked about me so much, but thats the young homie now. being stuck up there at 11 at night when no bus is runnin and i'm somewhere outside the mall toungin it up wit a broad and gropin the hell outta her. yeah mayne. Plaza Bonita ain't no punk! I still remember the first arcade they had. do any of ma older siccness heads remember that arcade? how bout the stairs in the middle of the mall where the footlocker used to be where the thugs hung out at? how bout the wishing well?

Dec 25, 2003
The new spot is pretty nice to me... I'm glad they opened up a Borders down here right by my pad since I can hit up over there within a min since I'm a huge total bookworm...
I also buy movies & hella music too...
With big coupons & hella discounts G'aah!!!