THE NEW MURDER DOG (ABOUT TIME)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I JUST GOT THE NEW MURDER DOG OFF THE GRIND BEFORE IT COMES OUT. MY FOLKS FROM THE COUNTY THE GRIND FAMILY ON THE COVER. IM HELLA PUMPED THAT MURDER DOG FINALLY PUT SOME REAL SHIT IN THERE. READ THE INTERVIEW WITH COB. IF YOU AINT UP ON THE GRIND FAMILY AND WHATS GOING ON HERE IN LAKE COUNTY, INDIANA YOU SLEEPING. I BEEN REPPEN THE GRIND FOR YEARS SO GLAD TO SEE EM MAKE IT, THEY REAL GOOD PEOPLES TOO. I GUARANTEE YOU THE GRIND GONE BE THE BIGGEST GROUP IN RAP HISTORY AND YOU MAY DOUBT IT. I KNOW A FEW OF THE MEMBERS PERSONALLY THEY WORKAHOLICS AND TRUST ME PEOPLE THEY GOT WHAT IT TAKES.
ONE

:cheeky:

May 22, 2002
I still think that Murder Dog is the best Magazin. The old "Psychoactive" Column was cool...x raided used to send letters 2 murder dog n they printed dat shit.
anyway.......iz the only mag (beside illtip), which is a kind into sac/bay, detroit and souf.......the rest sucks.....i don't like XXL, Source and all those mags....always talkin bout jay-z n nas....

Apr 25, 2002
HAHA Yung Gunz are the most concieted dudes ive ever met in my life. That fast rap is played out. Ima rep The Grind Family, cuz they show me luv. Wait for things to happen with me in the rap game also.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Murder Dog does have the shittiest reviews...they hype everything. Hardly ever a critical word. The only value of their reviews are just to see different releases and judge for yourself if it looks like something you might like.

Apr 25, 2002
Alright I looked through it more clearly since I had time. They got a bunch of UK music. They got the new add for the Lynch Doomsday project, it says August 6th I think. They got a article with C-Bo. Also another one with the Dayton Family.
one