the new lexus LS460 that parks by itself

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah and what happens when a mutha fucka hit yo car and you wanna sue because its the vehicles fault you couldnt react correctly

or when your car accidently hit another mutha fuckas car

i know that shit better have some sort of "off" switch cuz i see some lawsuits coming...

nigga on the freeway drunk accidently hit the auotmatic parellel park button...

"AHHHH SHIIIIIT FUCK! (car goes backwards and does doughnuts trying to park between cars moving 70 mph) *sound of metal against metal and bodies hitting pavement*"

"news at 11: stark raving mad car hellbent on parellel parking by all means necessary kills 40 people"

all that said its gotta be fake

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuck automatic parellel parking, a car needs the following:

1) automatic blunt roller. put your weed and blunt in, it rolls it in 60 seconds.
2) automatic beer opener, automatic wine bottle opener, conveinently next to driver seat
3) incinerator with negative ion generator for the smell (for drugs, used condoms)
4) a cover for your license plate that can be uncovered and covered by the push of a button, adjustable tinted windows as well (for doing dirt)

you know what? fuck it.

5) a head that looks exactly liek christina milian that bobs up and down on your dick as you drive, installed next to the shift. i would never drive with another female again.

Dec 5, 2005
Gas One said:
yeah and what happens when a mutha fucka hit yo car and you wanna sue because its the vehicles fault you couldnt react correctly

or when your car accidently hit another mutha fuckas car

i know that shit better have some sort of "off" switch cuz i see some lawsuits coming...

nigga on the freeway drunk accidently hit the auotmatic parellel park button...

"AHHHH SHIIIIIT FUCK! (car goes backwards and does doughnuts trying to park between cars moving 70 mph) *sound of metal against metal and bodies hitting pavement*"

"news at 11: stark raving mad car hellbent on parellel parking by all means necessary kills 40 people"

all that said its gotta be fake
you don't have to use it, if you what to use it you press the button