the new haystak cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I JUST GOT OFF WORK AND MY BRO CALLED ME AS SOON AS I GOT IN THE DOOR......HE GOT 6 COPIES OF THE NEW HAYSTAK CD FROM THE HOMIE......WHEN I WAKE UP THIS AFTERNOON,I'M GOIN TO GET MINE FROM HIM......I'LL POST A REVIEW IN A FEW DAYS FOR YALL.......

W6C

May 19, 2002
The CD is called "Natural" according to CDnow.com
I'm hoping he keeps it up because his last CD was tight as fuck... I wasn't feelin it at first, but once you get into it, that shit is deep.

Apr 25, 2002
let us know whats up once u give it a listen tragic....i think "Car Fulla White Boys" is a classic CD. didnt really feel tha first one, but hopefully this one will be as good as tha previous

C

C-ron

Gaystak gets no love playa.the tighest white rapper in my opinion is d-sane.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
C-ron said:
Do you know Haystak well enough to call him that? I wonder if you would say that to his face. Come on dog, that was a real ignorant thing to say. If you all want to see how ignorant this guy C-Ron really is check out some of his posts on the Bow Wow Records for and Street Level Records forum and see for yourself. And remember...."if it wasn't for bitch ass niggas there wouldn't be real playas!"---Spice 1

M

MrFreeze

C-ron said:
ya that is pretty weak dog. and you pick D-Sane as the best white rapper? no disrespect but i think your just stickin with folks from your area cuz d-sane is coo as a producer but nothin special as a rapper. and btw i dont like haystack too much either.

May 14, 2002
what guests are on his albums cuz the last 2 he did was all solo as far as I can remember.. haven't heard them in a while but I got them both at home

C

C-ron

Notes shut the fuck up cuz your str8 gargabe on the mic homie.LOL you wont sell more 10 copys.dont no one fear Gaystak LOL.please remove your lips from my genitails ya cake.

Mr Freeze i think D-sane is a tighter than all these other white cats but i forgot loki is white.loki's the tightest white rapper 2 me.& d-sane is 2nd & im not jus sayin that.oh boy

Apr 25, 2002
cant wait for the new haystak, i was feeling both of his albums. is it possible to talk about a white rappera and not have to compare him to other white rappers? why are the skills of a white rapper only measured by the skills of someone of the same color?