the new forum......LoL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Signing up for M-80 got you a free FTI shirt if I remember right

FLASHBACK
that page gave me a sudden sense of nostalgia... good times

wow @ these two kids deciding get back up from their buddies only to kiss and make up after blatantly degrading and telling one another to fuck off... LMAO goddamn what is that?

I knew that place was a contaminated whorehouse but that is on a whole other level...

what a fucking bunghole

Feb 9, 2006
I myself was apart of the M80 team back in the day. Wow that seems fooorever ago. But like some of you stated, it had its good points but for the most part it was alot of bullshit lol.

I do remember when the Sleaping Beauty track was leaked, that was pretty major, brought Tech to the board to speak about it and break down all the rights he still had over his music after the break with Icy Rock and Juan. Best part of M80 was I did get hooked up with alot of unreleased tracks or very rare Tech tracks Id never heard, so that what I got mostly out of it.

I remember all the vets of this board were sooooo pissed when M80 got shut down, there were all kinds of posts bitching and letting everyone know you were gonna be getting a bunch of sorry ass dudes migrating from M80 over to here. LoL shit was funny.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I myself was apart of the M80 team back in the day. Wow that seems fooorever ago. But like some of you stated, it had its good points but for the most part it was alot of bullshit lol.

I do remember when the Sleaping Beauty track was leaked, that was pretty major, brought Tech to the board to speak about it and break down all the rights he still had over his music after the break with Icy Rock and Juan. Best part of M80 was I did get hooked up with alot of unreleased tracks or very rare Tech tracks Id never heard, so that what I got mostly out of it.

I remember all the vets of this board were sooooo pissed when M80 got shut down, there were all kinds of posts bitching and letting everyone know you were gonna be getting a bunch of sorry ass dudes migrating from M80 over to here. LoL shit was funny.
what was your name on m80? Yeah i wouldnt have no where near the tech collection I have now if it wasnt for stang and the other cats from m80....