the new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2003
STREETLEVELRECORDS.COM
the album iz dun ,,now iam working on the lac of respect shit witch iam trying to drop @ the same time (hint)dsane))'''
iam happy with this album i feel no regrets other then the fact that i fucked with sea sick so long...2 long no iam free no longer trapped in the hatrixx ....mmm what else iz new.... oh b,ds album iz wac but thats nuthin u didnt no hes gott wont pop a nicle on there an sussie he took me off the album(ggg i wounder why) but being the semi jocker he iz he kept my brother one 51 on there i wounder why its not in stores!! mm they must of (tryed) to lisson 2 it first.......oh twins workin on hes new album an hes gotta lotta folks on there (has ussall) but now yeah jus thought id give yaw the ghetto report oh! scissor hands(2 tight) b day bar bacue was off the hook nuthin but fam no off brands

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think his album is tight but that's just me. Glad to hear that your album is done, any dates in mind for a release?

SKUNT!

I wanna hurry up and rerecord the d.h. track so if you trian will be availible friday we can get that shit wrapped up if its o.k.wit D.

let me know the deal.......

as for your album that shit is gone be off the hook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRYTICAL<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>