THE NET EP IZ HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
mp3's trippin folks...i know some of yall seen the song list....now its gone....im werkin on it bare wit me.....i think they mighta tripped off a sample....well see....check back in a few....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for the info, I tried to listen to it a little bit ago and it wouldn't let me.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
U CAN ONLY LISTEN LO FI OR HI FI....IF U WANNA ORDER THE DAMN THANG....DO IT OFF MP3.....5.00 FOR 5 SLUMPS.......THE OTHER THREE ARE GONNA BE ON FUTURE PROJECTS SO U GET A SNEAK PEEK....

Apr 25, 2002
Damn that "Breaded In'' is tight as fuck. I been slappin' that one on repeat....

"I'm out here hustlin' for the purpose to get Breaded In, on the Late Night state to state like David Letterman".....

Apr 25, 2002
damn home boy...that track with Luni is HARD as FUCK!!!! what u plannin to do with that one??? i MUST have it....Breaded In and Oregon Trail are heated too....

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
BAMMER said:
Shit is slumpin Syko....Yall remember the computer game "Oregon Trail".That shit was off the hook...circlin tha wagons,and dumpin.lol..yall might be to young for that shit.
yeah oregon trail was tight, but my shit was NUMBER MUNCHERS!!!

Syko-- I been waitin to hear some new material from you for a minute now, and I gotta say I'm not disapointed. I loved Sykotherapy but one of the problems I had with it was that the beats all sounded the same. looks like you've solved that problem tho, all them tracks slump yet they sound different from eachother. good shit. the only beat i thought could've used some work was "aint nobody" but it was still pretty good. My favorites are "Breaded In", "Hiz and Herz" and "Oregon Trail"

check out this Syko Bootleg i'm making to bump in the ride while I'm waiting for Amerikkkan Syko to drop. dont trip folks, i aint gonna make any copies of it, this is just for me.

S.Y.K.O. Bootleg

01. S.Y.K.O.
02. Hogg Life
03. In Your Pockets
04. New Dementionz
05. Intense Kombat (Remix)
06. UnderWorld Order
07. Breaded In
08. Aint Nobody
09. Herz and Hiz
10. UnderWorld Order (Millenium Remix)
11. Sykotherapy (Radio Remix)
12. Tha Oregon Trail
13. Why Try?
14. One Duece
15. Outro (Syko's MobShop)
16. Stress Therapy (Bonus Track)

Apr 25, 2002
Oregon Trail was off the hinges when we were youngstaz. When we'd play that shit at school we'd always put funny ass names on the headstones of the deceased travelers, LMAO. That shit was comedy. I would hunt most of the time, tryin' to nail a big deer or a bear or samethin'. That shit was sick. I wish I had that shit right now.........