THE NBA IS FIXED! WHENEVER YOU PLAY THE LAKERS IT'S 8 ON 5!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you cant blame refs, boston played horribly and should have walked away with an easy w. props to l.a. for playing defense at a high level.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
judging by some of the replies in this thread, I think some are not quite understanding that chart. so I'll make it clear for everyone:

THE CHART SHOWS THAT OUT OF ALL 16 TEAMS, THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS ARE DEAD LAST WHEN IT COMES TO THE FREE THROW DIFFERENTIAL. THERE IS NO DEBATING THE NUMBERS.

SO IF THE NBA IS FIXED FOR BOSTON AND LA TO BE IN THE FINALS AGAIN, THEN BOTH TEAMS SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST. NEITHER IS, SO STOP CRYING BECAUSE YOUR SORRY ASS TEAM DIDN'T MAKE IT AGAIN.
Free throw shooting wont make you get into the finals. But when a key player picks up two quick fouls and can barely play the rest of the first half, that has huge effects on the game, and these wont show up in the free throws attempted statistics.

Im not saying the refs are doing anyone one way or the other tho. I just wish that at least in the NBA finals, when the guys are playing for all the marbles...they should just let them fucking play. No tick tack fouls. The only fouls at this point should be guys driving in the lane and getting knocked down on their ass. The league has become pussies, refs try to cool tempers down before shit even gets fired up. These are grown ass men playing for the championship, there needs to be some damn near fights!