THE NBA IS FIXED! WHENEVER YOU PLAY THE LAKERS IT'S 8 ON 5!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
Game 4 in phoenix was the most ridiculous officiating I have ever seen. I think it was 36 FT's to 12. Its not teams, its mainly just home court.

Jan 18, 2006
The Warriors are probably last on that list and folks wonder why we complained about the refs so much, there also one of the only teams probably that it didnt matter if it was a home game the refs favored the other team. All i got to say is watch that Cleveland vs. Warriors at Oracle earlier this year, worst mvp biased calls/noncalls ive ever seen

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT SAME LIST FOR THE PLAYOFFS AS OF NOW.....
that is the list for the post season up to now.

so where the haters at now, I come with facts and all of the sudden nobody has anything to say. guess ain't a damn thing anybody can say now, if there's any team getting fucked over by the refs in these playoffs, it's my squad. don't see me bitching about the refs after a loss though. boston didn't have it easy either.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/differential/sort/freeThrowsAttemptedDifference

Nov 7, 2006
dude that and 1 with kobe when perk didnt even touch him a little made me LOL. we woulda won by 20 if the refs werent cheating us. maybe we can get some that cheating bullshit at our house but i doubt it.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ l*ker fans thinking they are gettin cheated
some of them are brainwashed into believing the rest of the league stands no chance against them so its kind of a shock to the system to them when it happens. theyre the same ones who call for brooms after game 1.

Nov 7, 2006
some of them are brainwashed into believing the rest of the league stands no chance against them so its kind of a shock to the system to them when it happens. theyre the same ones who call for brooms after game 1.
you forgot to add and it's the same ones who are staying out of this thread. reading through the laker fans shit i noticed there alot of them who are actually calling it how it is. it's just that the rare few are making so much dumb noise it's bringing down all the fans on here which is retarded.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you forgot to add and it's the same ones who are staying out of this thread. reading through the laker fans shit i noticed there alot of them who are actually calling it how it is. it's just that the rare few are making so much dumb noise it's bringing down all the fans on here which is retarded.
yep

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
judging by some of the replies in this thread, I think some are not quite understanding that chart. so I'll make it clear for everyone:

THE CHART SHOWS THAT OUT OF ALL 16 TEAMS, THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS ARE DEAD LAST WHEN IT COMES TO THE FREE THROW DIFFERENTIAL. THERE IS NO DEBATING THE NUMBERS.

SO IF THE NBA IS FIXED FOR BOSTON AND LA TO BE IN THE FINALS AGAIN, THEN BOTH TEAMS SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST. NEITHER IS, SO STOP CRYING BECAUSE YOUR SORRY ASS TEAM DIDN'T MAKE IT AGAIN.

Apr 25, 2002
The NBA refs suck. That's a given but it ain't the reason L.A. is up 2-1. PAUL PIERCE and RAY ALLEN's combined bricks are the reason they lost. KOBE built a mansion with all them bricks he was throwing up so don't blame the refs!!! Go L.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!