the nba is fixed!!11!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
so where you losers at now? always talkin' all that "it's fixed" bullshit because your team sucks. you get some good players and the right coach, you got a shot at winning it all.

my team lost today, but I ain't gonna cry like a bitch about it *cough cough* warriors fans. I've enjoyed the games I've watched so far and look forward to the games tonight. the competition in the nba hasn't been this tough in years.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
they played better and they won. ain't nothing to cry about, still got plenty more games to play. just goes to show, anybody can win. so all that crying about the nba being fixed is just loser talk.

Apr 20, 2003
how's that 2 seed working out for you, hahaha. I was just hoping the Hornets would push it to 7 games, now it looks like they have a real shot at winning the series.

Thats all hahaha!

Mar 24, 2006
the league is fixed.

boston got alot of breaks at the end of tonights game. that offensive foul on melo in the closing minutes was bullshit, pierce did what players on the lakers and celtics do best....FLOP!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
if the nba was fixed, then the knicks wouldn't have got screwed over at the end of their game tonight. they have the biggest market in the nba, it would be beneficial to have them advance. bad calls happen. sometimes they help you and sometimes they fuck you over.

I still think my squad is going to win the series, but it's no guarantee. cp3 is incredible, he looked like the second coming of magic tonight. if gasol keeps playing like a bitch, we're going to struggle.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
the league is fixed.

boston got alot of breaks at the end of tonights game. that offensive foul on melo in the closing minutes was bullshit, pierce did what players on the lakers and celtics do best....FLOP!
please...the only flopper on the Lakers is fucking Fisher..i'll give you that one...but nobody else is a flopper at all...

its funny, the rare times Kobe tries to flop he always fails at it...thats one thing he really is not very good at on the basketball court...lol

Nov 7, 2006
the league is fixed.

really cause i thought what we do best is win considering we have most of the NBA championships and all. maybe your team should learn a thing or 2 from us and you can win too. anyways.... paul peirce is a flopper but thats it. rondo always does that "i got hit" dance but never gets any calls so i think it's just him being weird. the trip was there and missed i give you that. but that foul on peirce was there and when you add a real foul and a flop on peirce you get an instant call, thats just the way it is.

i dont believe the NBA is fixed, but i do believe it is "influenced" to a certain extent....
agreed 100% sometimes you can just feel the game being influenced by the refs and thats when i shut shit off including my team even when there winning. nothing bugs me more then when refs suck which is more than half the time.