The Mothman Phrophecies..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
anyone watch this movie...its fucking crazy...and it was based on a true story...damn that makes me think..it actually scares me..what if it happened to you...

EAT

May 14, 2002
this movie was based on real sightings that took place in west virginia, 1966. there was apparently over 100 people saw this creature, between five and seven feet tall, broader than a man, with eyes that were set near the top of the shoulders. its winges were batlike but did not flap when it flew. when it took off from the ground it went straight up like a helicopter.
a police deputy reported a strange interference on his police radio when he approached the sighting area. I never saw the movie though, its prolly cheesy. info from 'strange and unexplained phenomena' by jerome clark and nancy pear.

May 10, 2002
i seen that movie dumb ass loaded. i dont really know what that shit is about. i thought it was wack but then again it might just have been cuz i was too high to know what was goin on.

May 14, 2002
Daveyboy said:

no i'm from kansas budday...you try'na be funny or something?

mdhasasdjklhkasdjjklhakjhdasjkasdhkjaahahahahahahhaahjhaads

look out daveyboy the scarecrow is coming to get you

mkjfhasdkjfhklsjahf;fhkjlsdhsdfkahgfjklasdfkgjlasdjkdfhaskjlha

j/k tho =]