THE MOST UNDERRATED MLB PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
^^true that he a muthafuckin beast with 22 HR'S and 43 RBI'S..

another player i think is slept on is Brandon Inge from detroit with 14 HR'S and 41 RBI'S

Mar 18, 2003
Adrian Gonzalez is an obvious choice. But seriously, and this may seem extremely bias coming from a Giants fan, but I honestly think Pablo Sandoval is the most under-rated player in baseball. His downside is that he is pretty damn slow around the bases, and with the way the Giants have put him on defense he has been taken out of his natural position (catcher), but I honestly think this kid has it all. We have molina, and with Pablo's upside it is a necessity to make him an every day player- he is too slow to play third (though he has a solid arm) and if not catcher his only real option is 1st (but he is a bit short). Really though, in 41 games last season he hit .345, that being his first season, and he's currently hitting .325. Someone prove me wrong, please.

My other choice is Ryan Zimmerman. He is playing for the worst team in baseball, which might make him stand out a little more, but I really wonder where the team would be without him.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
You guys have good choices, but almost everyone knows who Tori Hunter is or Matt Cain.
Im going with Adrian Gonzalez, He's my choice because people are just now starting to know who he is. He's been doing it big since he got back to his hometown though. He won a gold glove last season and has put up double digit homeruns consistently. Imagine if this dude played in Philly, or in the old yankee staduim with the short porch in left, he would smash 60 plus homers every season easy.

Sep 25, 2005
i wouldn't necessarily call a former #1 OVERALL 1st rounder (Adrian Gonzalez), underrated......

i would say that Yovanni Gallardo is very underrated.........................

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
you do know he has 7 gold gloves and makes over 10 mil a year???

i would say Marco Scutaro, Carlos Marmol or Mark Reynolds
How much you make means nothing as far as recognition and your play on the field goes....I mean look at barry Zitto......

Torri Hunter is one of the best players in the league (top 5)imo, but rarley gets any mention.....Its alway A Rod....Big Papi....Ryan Howard.....Manny.......ect.....Sure he was in bumfuck egypt (minnesota),speakin of minnesota Joe Mauer is a hellova player 2......