the Mob Figaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
What Up Northwest!! This is PK - i manage the Jacka and Husalah of the Mob Figaz as well as Rob Lo their producer. Just out here putting out the word, ya feel? We wanna collab, network, promote, do shows, whatever. Jacka got an album coming out soon and a mixtape y'all can download and check out at WWW.NORTHERN-RIDAZ.COM.
Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
whats up with u mayne my name is M.I im folks with M-dash and allot of other cali artists im currently workin on a dvd for m-dash, im about to be puttion a mixtape out with a collection of rap artists from all over the westcoast and if i could get a jacka track for it then that would be lovely. If u want somethin in return i have video productions and multistate street team promotion company so holla at me and let me know mayne if ur trying to get down
-M.I.

Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
rob lo

he doesnt have any cdz out on the market, but we are workin on that right now. the only things you can buy right now with a lot of his beats on it are the jacka's album and the camp mob figaz album. if you are just looking for beats for your album or something, we got tons for sale...