The Memorial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2004
I felt that DEEPLY!!! most definantly in my opinion a perfect portrait painted....Songs like this are the reason i'm a siccmade fan!! (The Hook Damn!!!!) RIP>>>

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah Props Loki I Really Like That Song Like Homeboy Said The Hook Daaammmnnnn Im Lovin That Whole Album 2.Still Need Yall To Answer My ? Bout When Lynch Says Im On My Own Like Michale Sullivan. Who The Fuck Is That

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
that song was real hard to write. been considering a video for it,
which goes against the grain (it's down-tempo, slow, no bling or bitches
in it's subject matter) i'm hoping to film it this month, if all goes well.
& yeah, speakeasy is someone to watch out for.

Oct 10, 2003
SHit man if u ask me me its about time we might get some real shit on tv again when it comes to music,just about all of it is BS.hope the vid goes thru,cant wait to see it

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
i won't reveal anything yet; better to just see it & be suprised.
speakeasy's instrumental cd isn't done yet; he been busy working
on other people's projects. but it's tight, whew...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
the memorial was a very heartfelt song.... and yes, speakeasy is the man when it comes to production.... the man in the straw hat has been more than busy with so many projects... you'll be able to hear the diversity of his skills when you cop that new med man cd....

as far as the instrumental album goes..... keep your eyes peeled.... and if you haven't copped that "21 gun salute" you're really trippin'

med man