The massacure of inocent people driving in their cars being shot by Musilm extremists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVC9jKp0FE&oref=[/video]

Any words?
Not that it makes a difference, but supposedly those were Iraqi "Soldiers" heading towards their bases or some shit. Still very hard to watch and really just fucked up, cowardly shit.

Fuck all of them. Beheading unarmed prisoners, mass executions of surrendered soldiers and shit, they seriously need to meet the American Nuke

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
They are 'extremists' , I wish the media would drop the 'Muslim' when referring to these dicks. I have a lot of REAL Muslim friends. Guys from Saudi, Bahrain and Oman and I can tell you this shit has nothing to do with Islam.

Calling them 'Muslim extremists' and linking their religious beliefs to this behaviour is like calling them 'black haired extremists' in a way that anyone who has black hair acts like this.

Horrible fucking video

Sep 25, 2005
Sorry but you folks who continue to follow any of the Abrahamic religions and try to justify recent and historical world events are barking up the wrong tree. Although all have legitimate ethical and moral principles, they also inherently include a bunch of "you don't worship my god" murder legitimizing language that has caused problems since time immemorial. How about we move on and abandon the eye for an eye tooth for a tooth, 47 virgins, my holy land bullshit and get to the next level. Religion is for the dumb, poor, and power hungry.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It is what it is. The police and the system kills our friends and family members every day in this country and it has nothing to do with religion. hmm.... Can't fix the problems at home but have a whole lot to say about other parts of the world. Interesting. Our reaction-ism is a construct of the cultural domestication (rather manipulated through assimilation) by an authoritarian system driving us to passive aggressive disorder. Quite sad really since many of us come from warrior lineages. I guess the goddamn devil is real.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
It is what it is. The police and the system kills our friends and family members every day in this country and it has nothing to do with religion. hmm.... Can't fix the problems at home but have a whole lot to say about other parts of the world. Interesting. Our reaction-ism is a construct of the cultural domestication (rather manipulated through assimilation) by an authoritarian system driving us to passive aggressive disorder. Quite sad really since many of us come from warrior lineages. I guess the goddamn devil is real.

Me personally...

It fucks me up when anybody loses their life....here...there...where ever....however.

Mar 6, 2014
Sad to see Siccness fucking clueless as usual.

This is the power vacuum caused by leaving Iraq and funding rebels to fight Asaad. Along with Boko Haram in Nigeria, these shitstains are Sunni Extremists forming a Caliphate. They are killing anyone who isn't Sunni, particularly Shiite.

This video is them taking out contract hits on Current and Former Iraqi police. The other videos show them executing captured Iraqi soldiers/police. In the thousands now.