The Lost Art of Shutting The F**k Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
I will quit trying after you come out of the closet and tell the Siccness that you are really gay and this whole story about you always having 2-girls on deck for the bootycall is a big charade.

haha! see? I just called you out for thinking of the cock forever and come into this thread, and what do you know?! Dude is still talking about 'homosexual this, gay that"

Do you realize how it makes you look when you are the only one thinking of gay sex? It makes YOU GAY.

Apr 22, 2018
Streets of Rage
i bet you wish you would have shut your fucking mouth before you lost you dream jobs.. but I bet you see now jobs are mere slavery. And i always keep my mouth shut when the cops try to ask anything.. or when people ask me about my money and where it comes from.. so the art of shutting the fuck up is a great thing in the end

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I just got off of meet me.com talking bout south jackoffs beating off to their rap music while it grows cold then they try to stick it oven and then flush it down the toilet and never think about it again while over on the west it continues to stay hot and never gets cold.

Lol, I don't think I'm in that much trouble tho.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk