The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
NOW I'M SAYING FUCK THIS TRADE. i couldnt watch the preseason games tonight besides mine and now i can even watch highlight cause Dwight got traded today. what the fuck. NFL network is just showing the broncos game.

Apr 20, 2005
they might get the #1 seedd. but i dont think they can get passed okc. if they do somehow, they wont beat the heat. hence ray allen/rashard lewis

Jan 12, 2006
Big night gets Kobe drug tested

LONDON — So what was Kobe Bryant’s reward for his 20-point second-half outburst in Team USA’s quarterfinal victory over Australia on Wednesday night? An Olympic drug test.

According to a source, Bryant was the USA player chosen to take the mandatory random drug test after the late-night contest and was unable to ride back to the team hotel with his teammates. With the game beginning at 10:15 p.m. here, Bryant didn’t arrive back at the hotel until 2 a.m.

Grant Hill said last month when he was a member of the Olympic team in 1996, players tried to avoid being the game’s high scorer because the high scorer often was chosen for the postgame random drug test and had to stay two hours after a game. However, an Olympic official said yesterday that isn’t true at all.

However, it was no surprise Bryant was chosen since he had played poorly his first five games before draining six 3-pointers in the second half Wednesday to finish with all 20 of his points after intermission.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/olym...g_tested_2yYxRRKfWr2SPMo5w0LlyI#ixzz238QFHdgn

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Big night gets Kobe drug tested

LONDON — So what was Kobe Bryant’s reward for his 20-point second-half outburst in Team USA’s quarterfinal victory over Australia on Wednesday night? An Olympic drug test.

According to a source, Bryant was the USA player chosen to take the mandatory random drug test after the late-night contest and was unable to ride back to the team hotel with his teammates. With the game beginning at 10:15 p.m. here, Bryant didn’t arrive back at the hotel until 2 a.m.

Grant Hill said last month when he was a member of the Olympic team in 1996, players tried to avoid being the game’s high scorer because the high scorer often was chosen for the postgame random drug test and had to stay two hours after a game. However, an Olympic official said yesterday that isn’t true at all.

However, it was no surprise Bryant was chosen since he had played poorly his first five games before draining six 3-pointers in the second half Wednesday to finish with all 20 of his points after intermission.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/olym...g_tested_2yYxRRKfWr2SPMo5w0LlyI#ixzz238QFHdgn
Would be hilarious if he failed

Jan 12, 2006
Would be hilarious if he failed
What's most interesting about the article is what Grant Hill had to say. Makes you wonder if NBA players are afraid to take tests due to PED's or maybe they smoke it up in the summer. Also funny that I've always thought LeBron fucks with some type of HGH, so it makes sense for him to purposely avoid being the leading scorer of Team USA and avoid getting tested. Same goes for D-Wade, these last few years I've thought Wade is also on something, so how convenient for him to skip on the Olympics.

Jan 12, 2006
Steve Aschburner ‏@AschNBA
Had to figure w/ new rev-sharing, Lakers would rather blow $ on payroll + taxes than let freeloaders leech directly onto brdcst dough.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Kobe Bryant: "I have spoken to Dwight Howard already and we are locked and loaded to bring back the title."

"Well, it looks like Superman has found a home. I wish nothing but the best for Big Bynum. I hope he follows what was a great season last year with an even better one next year. I know LA is excited about the deal and rightfully so. The Lakers landed a piece that will hopefully carry the franchise long after I'm gone. I have spoken to Dwight Howard already and we are locked and loaded to bring back the title. Wow, what a summer Jimmy and Mitch have had so far. Unreal! I'm focused on our semifinal game vs Argentina but I had to pause for a few to send you my thoughts, in case you were curious.."

- Kobe Bryant, via his Facebook account

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
The lakers had Bynum and Howard wanted out @TssssHaaaa......It makes sense...Iggy to Denver is interesting tho...Denver will be running gunning and playing teams tough this year just like they did last year. Karl is a great coach.....We will see..
The lakers also got j-rich?

Dec 9, 2005
Great players all wanting to land on the contenders. Can't blame 'em, or the teams, but I'm so glad football season is back.

The NBA is just filler, as far as I'm concerned.

Jan 12, 2006
The lakers had Bynum and Howard wanted out @TssssHaaaa......It makes sense...Iggy to Denver is interesting tho...Denver will be running gunning and playing teams tough this year just like they did last year. Karl is a great coach.....We will see..
The lakers also got j-rich?
Lakers - Howard, Duhon, Clark
Nuggets - Iggy
76ers - Bynum, Richardson
Magic - Affalo, Harrington, Vucevic, Harkless, McRoberts, Eyenga, 3 first round 2 second round

Jan 12, 2006
Mike Bresnahan ‏ Southend_206 @Southend_206 _Bresnahan
Lakers agree to terms w/ reserve SG Jodie Meeks on a 2-year deal for about $3 mill. 2nd yr is team option. Meeks is 37% career 3-pt shooter.

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Next up for 4 @4toe is finding Kobe backup who is a proven vet scorer for minimum. Keep eye on Kenyon Martin as possible big addition, too.

So Mitch has picked up Meeks, Howard, Jamison, Nash and maybe Kenyon?? BAWSE!!!![/SIZE][/B]

Steve Nash- Steve Blake
Kobe Bryant- Jodie Meeks
World Peace- Devin Ebanks
Pau Gasol- Awtawn Jamison
Dwight Howard- Jordan Hill

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
What's most interesting about the article is what Grant Hill had to say. Makes you wonder if NBA players are afraid to take tests due to PED's or maybe they smoke it up in the summer. Also funny that I've always thought LeBron fucks with some type of HGH, so it makes sense for him to purposely avoid being the leading scorer of Team USA and avoid getting tested. Same goes for D-Wade, these last few years I've thought Wade is also on something, so how convenient for him to skip on the Olympics.
Everyone on the team has been drug tested numerous times. The WADA doesn't play...