The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
Dominant Centers don't come around often and I don't know who'd the Lakers would get to replace Howard.

With that said would you guys want Dwight? Last year there was drama in Orlando this year there was drama in L.A. who would you blame?

I know for sure alot of Laker fans don't want dwight back....I always said fuck howard when the bulls were interested in him man im so glad they didn't get him.

Noah on a bad wheel to me is way more worth it!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Anyone notice the warriors and lakers play at the same time on Friday? They bumped the warriors to ESPN 2 though. That's fucked up, I don't think I ever seen a playoff game televised on ESPN 2, might as well air that game on the radio only.
Anyone notice the Warriors going strong in their series while the bitch ass lakers got swept?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
the roster is gonna get overhauled for sure. its gonna be trip to see the Lakers without Kobe. but thats how the game goes. Kupchak isnt a Jerry West type GM but almost damn near.one thing about being a Laker fan thats so great...Is you know the team dont stay down long. even at their worse they still make playoffs for the most part.
and it's funny when the naysayers talk all their shit but every few years have to endure the Lakers winning back to back championships. thats why i cant mad at the lil bitches who hate on them. I'd probably be mad too if my squad wasnt about the biz year in and year out.

Props: corinthian

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Anyone notice the Warriors going strong in their series while the bitch ass lakers got swept?
yeah but the bitch ass wari\riors didnt lose most their squad to injuries either.

but eyyy enjoy your guys playoff run. who knows when you guys will be back in it again...

Sep 17, 2005
Dwight Howard would be stupid to go back to the Lakers. He aint built for Lakers spotlight, and this is gonna be the same squad he'll be rollin with next year. Kobe won't be back till later in the year, nash will be hurt, and D'Antoni will still be his coach. Better go get with the Beard next year.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
bogut missin hella time too. lol @ using injury excuse, just cause the best rapist in the league got fed ham from karma against these warriors, they should blame the refs for that lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
our all star lee is out.

curry been hurt
your an asshole bastard Chree, but you take the shit talking, like you dish it...

on that note. like i always said and contrary to what you fools upstate are about.

i'm pulling for either the Clips or the Dubs.

but next year fuck you guys when the season starts.

beat MIA.