The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
The Magic should just fuck with Dwight Howard and trade him to the Bobcats to piss him off. Spend a year in a shitty team and let his ass go to the Nets.

Jan 12, 2006
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Kobe Bryant on Steve Nash: "We'll be able to get up and down the floor and get easier baskets than we did before."

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Kobe Bryant on Dwight Howard: "I want what's best for him. I want him to to do what he feels is best for him and will make him happy."

ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne
Kobe on LeBron: "I'm extremely happy for LeBron. He worked extremely hard and it's well deserved. Extremely well deserved."

Kobe on Kupchak/Lakers: "The moves that they make, they just seem to come out of nowhere."

Kobe on Mitch/Lakers: "There's certain franchises that always seem to figure things out and we're one of them."

Jul 25, 2007
^^^"World Peace. Metta World Peace. Metta......World......Peace. Metta World Peace. Peace World.. Metta Peace. Metta World Peace. Peace! Metta........World........Peace!!!!!! ANNOUNCER STFU!!!!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The Magic should just fuck with Dwight Howard and trade him to the Bobcats to piss him off. Spend a year in a shitty team and let his ass go to the Nets.
he's a hoe. him and jameer almost got in a fist fight towards the end of the season, and he filed a complaint with the NBA saying management forced him to sign for the extra year.
When Shaq left us in 96, he just left. No talk, no drama, he just left.
this cat, he likes this diva shit. he needs to go. our new GM already said he want niggas there who wanna play for the Magic. He's as good as gone. we just need to find someone who doesnt mind having Dwight for a year.

Jan 12, 2006
'read some posted on espn.com saying that you guys read Howards med report and his back is healing slowly. we will see what really goes down on Wednesday. i'ma do the happy dance when we boot him!
Yea that's the main rumor flying around, the other is Bynum let the Magic know he would not automatically extend his contract and will opt for Free Agency. Latest rumor that is picking up steam is that the nets, cavs, and Magic are working out a 3 team deal that sends Howard to Brooklyn. Seems like Dan Gilbert is trying to troll the Lakers and Lebron, I think Howard should go to Brooklyn, at the end of the day it's where he wants to go and there will be a lot less pressure there for him. I don't think he is cut out for the championship or bust mentality that is in Laker land.