The Leprechaun disk 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I was just bumping Lil Flip The Leprechaun re-release which has the bonus disk. This shit is banging, Southside Still Holding is tight as hell everybody go off on there, I like the part where the song slows down half way through and Flip freestyles. I've kinda slept on disk 2, I always bump the first one and havent given this one a chance until today.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^TRU

shittttttttttttttttttt...
I bought The Leprechaun bacc in the day just because of the 2nd CD.

That gets more play in my ride then the first one.

IT GOES HARD....

flip just keep flowin and flowin and flowin and flowin and flowin, and during all this rappin, the blunt still be burning and passin around the room....

SMOKE 2 IT.....

locc

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^You're missing out, classic Lil Flip. Disk 2 is 4 tracks all freestyles, Track 3-Southside Still Holdin is like 10 minutes long, the first half is a posse cut then the song slows down and Flip freestyles for 5 minutes.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
lil flip's the dood man, i bump that cd all the time. That shit does sound hella tight when the track slows down midway. that shit is funny to me what he says "uh oh man, i might take a trip to scotland." who the hell brings up scotland in a freestyle? lol
i think a few of the people that rap on that southside still holdin suck ass, but overall the shit is jammin man

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

CHRISHOGG14 said:
"uh oh man, i might take a trip to scotland." who the hell brings up scotland in a freestyle?
I always laugh at; "I smoke endo, I might be on Jay Leno, they be like Flip wont you listen to my demo"

@carlos: I like Underground Legend better, but The Leprechaun is a must have CD.

Mar 8, 2003
southside still holdin im in a expedition
with a sign on the back that say lets go fishin
im lil flip the freestyle king you know me
baggets and trillion cuts all on my rolly

maaaaaaaaan