The Law of One: The Ra Materials

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
Wiki

jus finished reading the whole thing.

if u dont believe in the channeling or are skeptical about the material (i imagine many of you will be) just read it as science fiction if that makes it easier

either way, a lot of it resonated as true to me so i thought id let yall know. whether its really being channeled or the spacey stuff is real, a lot of the technical as well as spiritual stuff, that deal both with physics and metaphysics, seem accurate and consistent. also, ive read other stuff from the woman who acted as instrument/channel, and its a completely different voice and style of writing.

heres a link to the entire thing, either by topic or by session. i read the whole thing in order by session.

lawofone.info

Jul 6, 2008
soryy but the way humans were created here on earth sounds a lot like scientology. the rest, i jus tcant its wy too nutty. the mind plays tricks on people, look at the ouijia borad game.

what things about htis did you want to point out to us? cuz its way too broad. its jsut all over the place.