The last movie you watched

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
halle berry the call: A very nice suspense thriller It sure didn't have a dull moment

trance 8/10 Rasario dawson naked is enough for me

welcome to the punch 7/10 a dope crime thriller

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
there's already a thread about this...but on the less asshole side of things.lol...I watched the all time classic Goodfellas, still one of if not the best mob movies out there, seen it over a hundred times and its still good to watch. (now go get your fuccin shine box)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gallowwalkers with Wesley Snipes

terrible fucking movie, I remember when they were filming this back in 2006 they were talking about it being a big budget blockbuster and a chance for Wesley Snipes to return to the big time.

After it finally gets released in 2013 I can tell they said fuck it and put zero money in post production. Whoever edited this movie shouldn't be allowed to edit a movie again. I could tell a bunch of scenes had to have been left out in editing because some of the main characters had no explanation or use at all. The story seemed really mixed up and out of place constantly.

Fuck this movie, could have been a lot better if they actually put some time into it after filming it.

Props: heyzel
May 16, 2002
Olympus Has Fallen & Snitch both were good movies IMO.

Gonna watch Fruitvale Station hopefully in the next few days when I can find time.

Props: heyzel

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I watched Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters.

Percy was a punk ass, whiny bitch in this movie.

Brandon T. Jackson killed it, as he always does.

the movie was really good, too. It somehow doesn't take up as much space in the "tweenverse" as you'd think.

It's probably because the screenplays for both films are written with more emphasis put on the Greek mythology than the angsty-teen-searching-for-old-shit angle.

Plus, there's a FANTASTIC scene with Nathan Fillion that, to me, was worth the price of admission. If you're a fan of the guy, it'll be one of the funniest in-jokes.

Last edited: