The Last Airbender

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
Actually, all the trailer showed was some weak kung fu, culminated with a shitload of CGI gayness.....your thread fails, and you're a strange fuckin dude man....givin Canadians a bad reputation around here.....

For real...you must be one of them too.
I've seen some of your posts you don't seem to know what's what a lot of times. A real dumb canadian, born and raised.
Another SHMART one.

But in any case don't even worry about nothing KID. If the thread fails and what type of dude I am.
You must be a Clown. Goof. Major Geekball. East coast meatball.

That's about IT. Do you understand?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wanna see this movie more than that other Avatar movie. M. Night Shamwowman makes movies that leave you saying "that's it?" aside from 6th sense. that shit was raw, Unbreakable had the potential to be raw and the coo beginnings of a whole series.....except that it ends just as the hero is accepting who he is. signs was ehh, I haven't seen any of his other ones based on everyone's reactions to them.

I don't really have much interest in seeing Avatar, but I do hella wanna see this movie about the Avatar. The cartoon is fresh, I don't even think M. Night Smamasaymamakusa can fuck this up

Nov 7, 2002
M. night is a hack, and a bitch...fuck yo gimmicks bitchboy
Easy, easy...I sort of, respect your opinion but don't get ahead of yourself.
You know what I am saying...?

lol this fuckin guy

how do you get a retard to commit suicide?
put a knife in his hand and ask him "whos special?"

I feel what your saying ...
Out of all the Siccness members there are a few, clearly, retarded people/kids.

I am surprised they are even on this site.
I mean, check the Siccness MOTTO.

A few of them jump on every post and every thread I make and maintain their limited points of view their close minded opinions, to an absurd degree.

Its cool though...it the internet. You can always learn something.

This MOVIE ..might be ok ...might not be that good. We'll see.

Feb 7, 2006
Easy, easy...I sort of, respect your opinion but don't get ahead of yourself.
You know what I am saying...?
You only know one opinion of mines... That I think Avatar is B rated movie on a letter grade scale, and that's hardly a big enough test sample for you to know if we share opinions, i.e, you will respect my opinions.

Now on to Shamaman... Tell me why I should like that geekball, son of a bitch? He's just wasted my time. money, and patience in the past. I rather look to Chan Wook-Park, a director who knows how to use the twist, can forsake it and still make an awesome, engaging, unexpected film, e.g. "The Thirst".

Jan 3, 2006
all of M.Night's movies have the potential of being good

the plot .. plus the trailer always make me wanna watch his movies.. but i always come out disappointed haha

Nov 7, 2002
borsalino i'm from calgary not the east you fuckin douche bag

you must be like a polish canadian or somethin...

@Dhadnot, props, Wook-Park is dope....

Damn, Calgary ...damn, even worse.

Bunch of redneck, fucking prairie clowns, at the fucking Stampede.

Even people from Calgary tell me...Calgary sucks. And you know it.

You only know one opinion of mines... That I think Avatar is B rated movie on a letter grade scale, and that's hardly a big enough test sample for you to know if we share opinions, i.e, you will respect my opinions.

Now on to Shamaman... Tell me why I should like that geekball, son of a bitch? He's just wasted my time. money, and patience in the past. I rather look to Chan Wook-Park, a director who knows how to use the twist, can forsake it and still make an awesome, engaging, unexpected film, e.g. "The Thirst".

I saw some of your other posts...I thought I respected your opinion ...but ...forget about it.
Forget everything I ever said.