The Killa Vally presents: PLANET RAINBOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
Frisco's got PLANET FILLMOE and now the killa valley is fit to put out there best compilation ever with all their fags, shit might ass well they already got the "Castro Valley". Them niggas put out shit that not even they moma's would buy. I know i'm fit lots of hate from this but fuck it, i don't like any of their shit they put out and nigga's on here are always bumpin they gums like they the future of Cali rap. Wake up mothufuckas and take them spoons out of your ass's, bitch the BAY IS THE FUTURE!!!!!!!

Dush( I mean Dutch), the sea monster, a-wax, i mean that's all i know because after i heard these cats shit, i felt like a wasted half an hour of my great life, these mothafuckas should feel honored that i even listened to their shit and took time out of my life to typr this shit but fuck i had to put it out there.

Musty if i had nothing to do with my life except jack off and play on the computer i would figure out how to put fuckin pictures on this shit. So go ahead bitch keep putting them weak ass pictures up bitch, this shit aint over it's only beginning

Nov 14, 2002
WHATS UP WIT YOU DISSRESPECTIN MY SIDE. WHAT DID THE VALLEY DO TO YOU TO EVEN MAKE YOU TYPE THAT BULLSHIT? YOU DO FEEL WE ARE ON THE COME UP AND YOU HATE IT?ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE VALLEY GOT SOME TALENT AND WE HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO SHINE YET SO OUR TIME IS COMMIN.LOVE IT, HATE IT,WE ARE COMMIN.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
"YOU DO FEEL WE ARE ON THE COME UP AND YOU HATE IT?ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE VALLEY GOT SOME TALENT AND WE HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO SHINE YET SO OUR TIME IS COMMIN.LOVE IT, HATE IT,WE ARE COMMIN"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one mans pain is another man gain.....or in your case: our gain is your pain?.......lol....this is good keep it comin, i will need the spoon out your ass though, thankz, cuz this is a lota shit to shovel through!