THE KARTEL UNAUTHORIZED: JACK'N 4 BEATZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I think we're doin 3 volumes we have about 20 songs recorded and will have another 20 recorded in the next 3 days.
We tryin to make it crack heavy in the Valley...

all that hot shit you hearin on the radio along with vintage and classic hot shit from yester year.....

Myth, Trifelen, Hydro, P-Dise aka Big D-ru, Hurrikaine J, Twamp Nina, Rock D, John-Ell, Young Del The Magnificient, Majesty and a couple others.

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
i cant understand this kind of music: how it's about makin album with beatz from other peaple>>??? you pay them for it, or it's just a kind of rap deal???
nevermind - i'm also waitin for new shit from Killa Valley - and especialy from Kartel

M

mr2productionz

^^^^^ READ....UNAUTORIZED

but anyways, yall aint afraid of lawsuits? i know yall took a buncha parts from training day for exxplosive...

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Dubble J is outa the Rap picture right now, cuz he got many family issues he trying to get str8 so rap become 2nd, which is how is suppose ta be, so in the mean time we will respect whut he is doing, but when he is ready we will be the first ta let ya know

we aint selling the album.......hehehe..........look on the back, its says DJ use only "Not For Sale" .........its just for promo.......lol..........so sue us?....we aint done nothing wrong........yea the training day was used a few time in that CVBB

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
When an indie label or artist putz out a project such as this... itz small time and most likely will remain under the Major's radar.
IT usually duznt "sell" enough to even trigger any lawsuits.

maybe before the project is done we can get Dub J to spit a couple verses... but like Robb said JJ is handlin some family biz at present time.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
why you jack a beat from e-40 ?

There was no discrimination when we decided what trax we wanted to use.

Hutch: I''ll let ya know when we got copies homie. One luv for the support.

yea we jacked BUMP BUMP BUMP from B2K... that track is hard to me..

Jan 7, 2003
GOOD LAWD!

SHOOT...I GOT A REAL SIMILAR TYPE PROJECT COMIN OUT....

BEEN INSPIRED BY THE EASTCOAST MIXTAPES AND SHIT...WITH A GANGSTA ANGLE.........

JACCIN IS JACCIN FUCC IT...I THINK NIGGAZ NOW DAYZ KNOW ITS ALL IN THE GAME...WE ALL PITBULLS OUT HERE.......

I AINT EVEN FINA SAY WHAT I'M DOIN YET,YALL WILL SEE IT IN THE STREETS BEFORE YOU HEAR ABOUT IT AGAIN ON HERE.

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS IF NIGGAZ DONT LIKE IT COME GET ME!!!!!!!!!!

SOME MUFUCCAZ THATS HIDIN FROM ME THINKIN THEY CAN GET OVER..........HAHA ..YALL TOAST.

ITS MONEY FIRST MUSIC 2ND NOW.

DRAS.

LOCUST