THE JOHN BROWN AKA "THA KING OF THE BURBZ" CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THREAD!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
I think the show was intended to make a mockery of the white rapper just look at all the rappers they chose come on you telling me thats the best to show in America...I bet there at least 7 rappers (white) on the siccness that would destroy any and all them...I'll give John Brown credit though he's hustlin even though that Ghetto Revival dont make sense but he's hustling it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Shamrock won? I thought John Brown did, hella cats were saying it on here like they new 100% for sure he won.

Anyways, I was on wikipedia and I know anyone can write whatever they want but I found this funny as fuck...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Nuttkase said:
Shamrock won? I thought John Brown did, hella cats were saying it on here like they new 100% for sure he won.

Anyways, I was on wikipedia and I know anyone can write whatever they want but I found this funny as fuck...

hahahha....anyways just saw the last episode. They picked shamrock cuz I guess they liked his enthusiasm. John Brown was alright though, and his last rap was alright. Thanks for the entertainment as always, VH-1!

Oct 10, 2002
i liked John Brown the best out of all them, He was lyrically better and had that image. Shamrock , is just another Paul Wall Jr., but he was aight tho., those two were the best from the rest and i think they had them pegged from the begining who was gonna end up in the final.

Halleluah Holla Back! Ghetto Revival Baby!

Oct 10, 2002
i liked John Brown the best out of all them, He was lyrically better and had that image. Shamrock , is just another Paul Wall Jr., but he was aight tho., those two were the best from the rest and i think they had them pegged from the begining who was gonna end up in the final.

Halleluah Holla Back! Ghetto Revival Baby!

"Well I'll Be John Brown!" what you know about that!

Oct 2, 2006
^^^

John Brown (May 9, 1800 – December 2, 1859) was the first white American abolitionist to advocate and to practice insurrection as a means to the abolition of slavery. He has been called "the most controversial of all nineteenth-century Americans.

Oct 10, 2002
thizzinfested said:
^^^

John Brown (May 9, 1800 – December 2, 1859) was the first white American abolitionist to advocate and to practice insurrection as a means to the abolition of slavery. He has been called "the most controversial of all nineteenth-century Americans.
Yep Yep you know

Mar 4, 2007
lets be honest we all watchd the white rappers show wit anticpation thinkin that it was gunna be good...and yet we were disappointed...but then again there white rappers....and on the facts about john brown "king of the burbz"....is he realli white?...when i first saw that dude on there i was like "WTF he aint white"....lets just say that everyone wanted to slap him for thaat stupid "halleluha holla back"....but apparently now he is pushin his movement and workin on sum mixtape with sum pplz from NY....o well nice way to kill hip hop