THE JOHN BROWN AKA "THA KING OF THE BURBZ" CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THREAD!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
THE JOHN BROWN AKA "THA KING OF THE BURBZ" CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THREAD!!!!!!

So after watching all of the last episodes of the White Rapper Show; ya know ya must kinda irritated & even fed up wit at least one of the contestants, & ya know who that is......

So everyone, I wanna ask you all!!!

What are your overall thoughts & opinions on John Brown, aka Tha King of tha Burbz, and his Ghetto Revival idea??????

...and also his rappin skills???

Are ya feelin this guy and his package of silly ideas at all??????

Do you all think he deserves to blow up into the mainstream level??????

As based on his myspace page, it seems like he's reely pushing his "ghetto revival" reel huge!!!

...and he's definitely not alone doin this all by himself, he's got a whole crew wit him pushin up his franchise like he be mentioning on the show and they're actually makin a suffient amount off of it!!! Believe it or not!!!

Just check out his mypace page & see it for yourselves......

www.myspace.com/johnbrownghettorevival

I suppose I couldnt be disappointed in him anymore for what he's doing in order to get his mission accomplished.................................................

HALLEUJAH HOLLA BACK!!!!!! LOL!!!

Just check out

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
If im on a deserted island and I been there for years with the natives and I spot 5 female natives, im gonna wanna fuck.Im sure all there pussys are hairy and stanky as fuck.So i gotta find the pussy that smells less worse than the others and is less hairier then the others and fuck that one.With no good pussy I have to pick the best of the worst........thats the white rapper show.

Feb 28, 2006
that show is a joke, i mean come on... THEE white rapper show which is suppose premiere the top white rappers on america. please, if it was really like that, youd see eminem, eyedea, slug, etc on there. i mean its an entertaining show and i guess a few do show that mc talent but its bullshit though. out of all of them, i guess he deserves it the most cause he actually understands the mc lyrical-wise from wordplay, rhyme scheme, and context. not sure if itll blow though, the only thing to blow off that show was the ratings for vh1.

May 9, 2002
STICK-N-MOVE said:
top white rappers on america. please, if it was really like that, youd see eminem, eyedea, slug, etc on there..
I think its top UNSIGNED and UNHEARD of white rappers, not ones that are recognizable by a common crowd.

Regardless, John Brown doesnt even look white. Look at his hair, he looks mixed with something at the very least.

May 7, 2005
none of them got flow but john brown sounds good on a track & so does other dude but none of them r gonna blow cause ive heard better in front of rasputin

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that show set white rappers back 15 years, i think every rapper on that show was lame. I did kinda like that heavy metal lookin dude just because he was original but that shit isn't on to discover talent its on to entertain. All reality shows work the same if you havn't noticed, a contravercial character, Jon Brown, New York, Chance etc etc etc is always created and is in it to the bitter end. Created for everyone to hate and to talk shit to. The shit is all a work to create future even lamer reality shows. You notice New York isn't a fraction of the raging bitch she was on Flava Flavs shows.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
imo the kid is ok plus he has a gimmick to sale he has interest its obvious we are talking about him now on the siccness out of all places lol! now just imagine what the rest of his "ghetto revival" crew is like! shit william hung sold units why cant he lol!!!

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
John Brown Is Gonna Make A Name For Himself Whether We Like It Or Not.. Now I Wanna Smoke I Wanna Smoke I Wanna Smoke In The Club.. LOL.. Nah Seriously Tho, John Brown Dont Sound Too Different Than Who's Spittin On The Radio Now.. So I Guess The Ghetto Revival Is Comin.. LOL

Oct 14, 2004
DFresh77 said:
the show gives a hope to the whiteboys on myspace.com to become something someday lol

Myspace gives hope to all races they can be something someday. Maybe even you can be something someday to. Lol j/k

Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
John Brown got a lil bit of flows....His written is pretty good but he need ta work on his freestyles. Overall I think he deserves ta win more than anyone of the show...$hamrocc is aight but he cant freestyle fo shit.