The Jealous Guys SF BAY AREA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
WHO ARE THESE GUYS?

these 2 dudes are dope as fuck!

I'm listening to their youtube videos right now and WOW! THESE GUYS ARE KILLING IT!

I'm going to say they're my favorite MC's as of right now!

AIN'T NOBODY SHITTING ON THESE TWO!

TOO FUCKING DOPE!!!!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That shit was dope.

@ I Puk... the kids these days music seem to be a cluster fuck of sounds from regions it seems, or at least it's starting to be. I know you don't care for them but you have ASAP Rocky and his crew that sound like they should be from Texas with a little New York thrown in and are from Harlem. Just another example. I guess it kind of makes sense that it would start to happen after different areas of the US started getting shine in the rap world in the 90s and early 2000s.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I've heard of them before, well, I remember watching that first video a while back. I think the homie drewski was trying to lace me on them.

they aite

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
After listening more, I keep on hearing a "Cannibal Ox" Influence. I like it though, cause really no one making that grimey street hiphop, except maybe bootcamp click, and Def Jux - when they randomly drop albums.

They might be the type of group to get way more love in other cities then there own - due to just being so different regionally. I mean if you did not say they was from SF, I would of instantly guessed East Coast.

Mar 1, 2006
Nice... Maybe it's just me, but I could easily see Moeses rippin' it on that "Bus Stop Jazz" track too... The Bay needs this kind of diversity in it's stylings...