The jaguars are going down!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
only thing that i was impressed by was the lack of flags we got looks like we aint playing stupid like years passed and Dmac showin some juice but thats all we should scored TD's not Fg's we need alot of work if we going to play real teams

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
got home from the game a little while ago... tailgate and game were both lit. defense was solid, even though it was the Jags, it was good to see our d play like that

red zone offense sucked, we can't win against good or even average teams kicking that many fgs. a win is a win though, i'll take it.

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Just got home from the game. Ive been to about 10 season openers, and this crowd was the dullest ive ever been in. Got loud on 3rd downs, but before the game till after the game, wasnt as rowdy as it usually is...

I really liked the support these guys were given eachother on defense. Last year if a cb missed a tackle, no one was there, and wed give up big yardage on a short pass. Todays game there was always another guy there. nice to see that

Jun 23, 2005
first time doing my own tailgate yesterday, had a fuckin blast and was inebriated as fuck. i agree the crowd was lackluster. but its hard to get pumped for a game against the jags lol steelers redskins and eagles all but sold out too.

Good to see the defense do good though. only 32 rushing yards allowed, albeit against the jags. wished we would up put up some TDs instead of FGs but a win is a win.