The ITrip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
This dont concern u if u dont have ( or arent thinkin about gettin) an Ipod.

Just copped this shit...its dope. Neva put another cd in ur car again. It transmitts offa radio station and plays ur whole library in ur whip...good reception too.
This iz a breakthrough in car audio.

1-

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Yeah mass storage mp3 players are one of greatest things for music lovers. I just got the Creative Zen Micro. 5 gb, fm radio, recorder (from mic or radio), and a removable battery. The thing I liike best is that I don't have to carry a cd wallet around or burn mix cd's that only hold 15 songs. I can't tell if this pic is the silver one, but mine is all white.

Sep 18, 2002
yea i got that itrip shit in my truck...i had like 800+ songs on my ipod but when i put itunes on my new comp..it erased them all. but i got all the music on back up discs...and yes it is a breakthrough in car audio

May 16, 2004
just depends how you have it installed... sure if you have the alpine or pioneer interface that's great... but an FM transmitter can be hell to deal with.

I have a 20 gig and the alpine interface and I still keep alot of my favorite CD's in my car simply for the reason of SQ.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Most people with aftermarket cd players dont need the itrip. All you need is a $8 rca cord that plugs into your ipod or whatever mp3 player you have. That is if your stereo has RCA inputs. Which many do.

I have an alpine unit, so i had to buy a $25 cord that converted the AI-Net input to RCA. Some people are saying they had to buy the big box that alpine sells. Not true. They tried to get me on that. All you need is the cord.

The sound quality is exactly like you're listening to your ipod w/headphones. No radio interference to deal with.