***THE Internets' MOST HATED Rapper...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

the haters just burned your music onto CD and are bumblin your shit in their cars :classic:

ooooooh coooooooooY!

S

Smash

i dont c ne1 in here haitin on ur music cuzo. Every1 is gettin on your shit cuz u came in here actin like a little bitch. U expect every1 out here to jump on ur nutz to make u feel better bout the hate mail u been getting? This aint a fuckin support group cuzo. If you had jus came on here talkin bout check my shit out and tell me what u think, shit I might hav even listened. And regardless, you still look like that cross dressing romeo & juliet/Oz guy.

PS - whos is Shaw Powers?

Aug 11, 2002
www.mp3.com
Smash said:
i dont c ne1 in here haitin on ur music cuzo. Every1 is gettin on your shit cuz u came in here actin like a little bitch. U expect every1 out here to jump on ur nutz to make u feel better bout the hate mail u been getting? This aint a fuckin support group cuzo. If you had jus came on here talkin bout check my shit out and tell me what u think, shit I might hav even listened. And regardless, you still look like that cross dressing romeo & juliet/Oz guy.

PS - whos is Shaw Powers?
Thanks for that input...Without you i would have no one to add to my hater credenttials...Keep up the good HATING!!!

Trick!!!!

D

DEO510

EA is the most hated Union City Dogeating dick sucking faggot from 4050 Decoto Rd.

Jae( pronunced Gay) Guettriez

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

DEO510 said:
EA is the most hated Union City Dogeating dick sucking faggot from 4050 Decoto Rd.

Jae( pronunced Gay) Guettriez
an' u the fakest most plasticc muthafucca in the bay cuzz let that shit C known u can eat this fat dicc u hungry fo' gaylove ass faggot

tell u whut, hit me on pm with ure address, we'll see wes really goin on punk muthafucca, kicc down yo door while u sleepin and tie yo family up, leave they brains lookin like jello against the wall, when this fully auto M-1 get through with ya'll

yeeeee-uhhhhh fucc wit me now niiiiiiiia

Aug 11, 2002
www.mp3.com
GANGSTAEIGHT said:

an' u the fakest most plasticc muthafucca in the bay cuzz let that shit C known u can eat this fat dicc u hungry fo' gaylove ass faggot

tell u whut, hit me on pm with ure address, we'll see wes really goin on punk muthafucca, kicc down yo door while u sleepin and tie yo family up, leave they brains lookin like jello against the wall, when this fully auto M-1 get through with ya'll

yeeeee-uhhhhh fucc wit me now niiiiiiiia
You Two Bastards need to take your differences up off my THREAD....