The info. we all knew was true...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
well those kids are idiots....what kinda logic makes you think its not ok to fucc a pussy but its ok to fucc a mouth or asshole....either way your "sinning" in the eyes of the church so those retarded kids need ta jus get over the guillt bullshit and wrap it up.....

Jul 13, 2002
Lil Pino said:
that's why if you plan on abstinence, you gotta jackoff once in a while to relieve of your stress
The King of I-Candy speaks! :) That's a good lesson for the virgins.

AGENT707 said:
a slap in the face to u religoious no pussy havin muddaphuckers!!
It's not just religious kids. Some kids are too dumb to get laid.

Jan 2, 2003
Dirty Clint said:
The King of I-Candy speaks! :) That's a good lesson for the virgins.

It's not just religious kids. Some kids are too dumb to get laid.
^^ yah i feel that....but thats a different barrier!.....shit they r probably tryin to get laid!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
That's one of the reasons why I hate religion.

"Millions of teens have signed written pledges or verbally promised to abstain from sex, part of a church-led effort to discourage premarital sex and the spread of disease."

Is it just me or is any piece of writing with the word "church" in it the dumbest fucking shit? You can't discourage someone from sex, it's naturally inside of us. I mean we fondle with ourselves naturally when we are little babies, we probably do it in the wound, its a natural instinct. What these religious groups are trying to do is discourage young men and women from whats natural, but that's not possible. Discouraging someone from something that is natural will just make them want it more. It's just like with a female, if she throws herself at you, naturally you don't want her as much, compared to a girl who plays a little bit, we naturally want something we can't have. It's just wrong.