THE INFAMOUS BUSTA RHYMES SHOUTS OUT E-40 AND KEAK LIVE FROM THE GRAMMYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
busta and 40 got a song on element of suprise.....eightball and 40 go way bak, they got sum sogs together

Jul 29, 2004
LIL LOVE FOR TELL ME WHEN TO GO, OTHER THEN THAT, I AINT SEEN ANY BAY LOVE...

EDIT: ACTUALLY, BUSTA FUCKED WITH 40 BEFORE THAT, DIDNT HE?
Busta and 40 go back a long way..Years before tell me when to go. You have to realize that all your favorite local rappers are unknown to these mainstream dudes and 75% of the hip hop community outside the Bay. So you cant expect to hear Quinn, Rich, Fab, Ya Boy etc gettin shout outs when the majority doesnt know they exist. They are just startin to make names for themselves outside of this region so give it some time. That short list will change soon enough.

Jul 29, 2004
AWolf, just wonderin, what you listen to?.....a little bit of everything...you bump mobb shit?
I grew up on that Mob shit..Slick Rick got me to start rhymin in 89 with that Childrens Story album but Cougnut kept that pen in my hand all day as a youngster. Was raised on Spice 1, IMP, Mac Mall, Ray Luv, Mac Dre, early JT, Brotha Lynch (had me rhymin bout some off the wall shit), 11/5, Totally Insane etc etc. Now, I listen to everything Hip Hop. Be it Mob, straight Hip Hop, Alternative etc. If it's bangin I'm bumpin it.

Feb 15, 2008
Busta is 1 of the most genuine superstar type person I have ever been around.

Heres some other video of bus and 40 for the ppl who have not seen it before.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
I grew up on that Mob shit..Slick Rick got me to start rhymin in 89 with that Childrens Story album but Cougnut kept that pen in my hand all day as a youngster. Was raised on Spice 1, IMP, Mac Mall, Ray Luv, Mac Dre, early JT, Brotha Lynch (had me rhymin bout some off the wall shit), 11/5, Totally Insane etc etc. Now, I listen to everything Hip Hop. Be it Mob, straight Hip Hop, Alternative etc. If it's bangin I'm bumpin it.
right on...too much lynch at one time is not good....your list is cool, RBL and cellski sum of my favorites....i know sumone has a full cougnut album out there

Feb 15, 2008
Here is another story from a interview with spliff star bus hype man

http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/11/3620/

"Busta be acting like he don't got a deal," the rapper said. "He works hard. His album is crazy now, man. Him and Pharrell just did a monster. We just did a show last night in Denver — us, Chamillionaire and E-40. After the show, Busta and E-40 was in a hotel working on Pro Tools, and they have a banger. And guess who produced it? 40's son Droopie. No samples either.

Jul 29, 2004
right on...too much lynch at one time is not good....your list is cool, RBL and cellski sum of my favorites....i know sumone has a full cougnut album out there
Did I forget RBL and Cellski?? Well God Damn! Add them on to. Shit when that Bammer Weed dropped them dudes became instant superstars in my eyes. Shit, I remember runnin out and buyin Mac Dre's album he did while in prison (drawing a blank on the title) and that shit blew me away. How a dude could go in like that over the phone. Bay rap was inspirational and a big part of why I even started. At the same time I was fuckin with Short, NWA, Wu-Tang, Outkast, Big L, Big, Pac, Hit Squad, Nas etc. Was a big Hip Hop fan!!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Did I forget RBL and Cellski?? Well God Damn! Add them on to. Shit when that Bammer Weed dropped them dudes became instant superstars in my eyes. Shit, I remember runnin out and buyin Mac Dre's album he did while in prison (drawing a blank on the title) and that shit blew me away. How a dude could go in like that over the phone. Bay rap was inspirational and a big part of why I even started. At the same time I was fuckin with Short, NWA, Wu-Tang, Outkast, Big L, Big, Pac, Hit Squad, Nas etc. Was a big Hip Hop fan!!
back in da hood?..i thought guce had sum new shit, or its came out and im sleepin