The Independent Game (Movie Trailer) starring Figg Panamera, Migos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
majority of these dudes is unmanageable. they say they want a manager but they expect them to act like a personal assistant. most of these dudes didn't do good in school, they had attention problems, think they are near geniuses but have a criminal record full of the dumbest antics known to man and cant hold a real job because they unfocused and have poor personal discipline. good luck on managing that guy anywhere other than a studio to waste hella time kicking it with their potnas and making half ass songs with no artistic merit. just mad niggas cussing over poorly looped beats
I was being sarcastic, but I have to agree with what you've stated.

Apr 20, 2005
majority of these dudes is unmanageable. they say they want a manager but they expect them to act like a personal assistant. most of these dudes didn't do good in school, they had attention problems, think they are near geniuses but have a criminal record full of the dumbest antics known to man and cant hold a real job because they unfocused and have poor personal discipline. good luck on managing that guy anywhere other than a studio to waste hella time kicking it with their potnas and making half ass songs with no artistic merit. just mad niggas cussing over poorly looped beats
the music the majority of them dudes make are catered to criminals and thugs. what kind of people do u think listen to that music. they are obviously making some kind of living off of their music. so they most be doing something right

May 16, 2002
the music the majority of them dudes make are catered to criminals and thugs. what kind of people do u think listen to that music. they are obviously making some kind of living off of their music. so they most be doing something right

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the music is simply a way to launder their money. The majority of these guys are not making that much money off music.

Dec 14, 2011
Looks like he's charging to be in the movie:

5000.00 for being a main character

1000.00 for a supporting character
LMAO..

I've never heard of a movie production that charges it's actors to star in a movie... until now.

I gotta say, sir... that idea has potential tho... he should have made the movie in LA/Hollywood or New York... since that's where folks go who want to be famous actors. Maybe lower the price too 100 and 500 bucks and you might have something to hustle people out of money..

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Alot of them white hipsters listen to that ignant shit... look at ghetto/super hood sirs like Chief Keef and Gucci Mane... these guys are beloved by the white hipster crowd.

May 16, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's some bold stuff to say GEMINI. Whether its true or not, who are you to comment on money laundering. Those words are powerful

Young Lou @Young Lou & everybody on the Siccness.

Seriously went overboard with that statement. I know I have harsh opinions & stand by them, but there is always a line to draw. There is no sense in deleting it since it's already posted & quoted. It'll only cause more of a ruckus trying to hide what I've said. Know I seriously take it back for being unfair & stooping low.

The Bay Area has always been good Folks to me & I seriously feel bad for going overboard.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Young Lou @Young Lou & everybody on the Siccness.

Seriously went overboard with that statement. I know I have harsh opinions & stand by them, but there is always a line to draw. There is no sense in deleting it since it's already posted & quoted. It'll only cause more of a ruckus trying to hide what I've said. Know I seriously take it back for being unfair & stooping low.

The Bay Area has always been good Folks to me & I seriously feel bad for going overboard.
i didnt think u went overboard at all. i mean damn look at our friend jimmy henchmen lol

Feb 16, 2006
LMAO..

I've never heard of a movie production that charges it's actors to star in a movie... until now.

I gotta say, sir... that idea has potential tho... he should have made the movie in LA/Hollywood or New York... since that's where folks go who want to be famous actors. Maybe lower the price too 100 and 500 bucks and you might have something to hustle people out of money..
a lot of indie cinema is pay to play. when brian hooks was in sac working on a movie with c-bo he was telling us how these doctors and dentists and businessmen with the young wives put up the money and produce indie films on the condition that their wives be in it. movies that at the most go to netflix and don't make none of the production back, but that bitch got a tummy tuck and her tits done and wants to tell her friends she's an actress. or look at the bitches who got some sugar daddy paying for they modeling portfolio. all that is pay to play or paying to look a part. half the indie movies in hollywood he said are made when a producer finds someone with a little bit of dough who wants to be in a movie or put they wife, son or daughter in something. thats how rebecca black got that friday shit, dude grabs little rich girls who's parents want to make them stars and he writes them a song, produces it and shoots and video and they get millions of hits. imagine if she wanted to be an actress and a producer said shoot me 10 racks and i will pull out the red and make a movie starring her. in the bay we be on some player shit, i'm not paying for shit. everywhere else in the world nothing happens unless somebody spends some money and muthfuckas just want to be out there and be able to say they was in a movie or did a professional photo shoot

Feb 8, 2006
Major props JT, I been a fan for years. Im definitely buying a few copies when this drops. I hope its a
major success! I been wanting you to come out with another "Bay Area Bosses", the Bay Area needs unity right now.