The Iceman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
He Claims he killed Carmine Galante(Boss), killers convicted, not mention of Iceman, claims he killed Paul Castalleno, Boss of bosses, John Gotti Convicted, Sammy the bull turns states evidence, claims he killed Jimmy Hoffa, lol, dude is a joke.

May 16, 2002
Speaking of short changed, I just watched this movie & from what I remember from watching the actual Iceman Interviews the movie seemed to cut a whole lot of details that I think would of made more of an impact. Yes, I understand the movies are cut for sake of time / story etc. It just could of been 25% better though.

I also understand the budget. This was a low budget / independent film & it was clear to see where they cut corners to avoid cost.

The cast & the acting was superb IMO. Chris Evans was unrecognizable and did a tremendous job along with the rest of the cast.

I'd love if they'd revamp this film with a much bigger budget & have Martin Scorsese direct it. That would be a dream come true.

Overall I personally wanted a little more, but it was still a good watch.

Apr 11, 2007
agree with arson for some extent. his body count switches between 100 and over 200. claimed he was one of big paul assassins etc. he lied about a lots of things. probably just for his own narcissistic reasons, but he most likely still has a bigger body count than even most known serial killers in u.s. history.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2007
Speaking of short changed, I just watched this movie & from what I remember from watching the actual Iceman Interviews the movie seemed to cut a whole lot of details that I think would of made more of an impact. Yes, I understand the movies are cut for sake of time / story etc. It just could of been 25% better though.

I also understand the budget. This was a low budget / independent film & it was clear to see where they cut corners to avoid cost.

The cast & the acting was superb IMO. Chris Evans was unrecognizable and did a tremendous job along with the rest of the cast.

I'd love if they'd revamp this film with a much bigger budget & have Martin Scorsese direct it. That would be a dream come true.

Overall I personally wanted a little more, but it was still a good watch.
from wikipedia: "A movie was also planned based on Philip Carlo's biography. The film was expected to start shooting in spring 2010 in New York, New Jersey and Florida and star Mickey Rourke as Kuklinski." so there might be a new iceman movie in the future.

Props: Gemini

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Just got done watching this. Pretty good picture. Never seen any of the documentaries though. Michael Shannon is a pretty dope actor.

Random: I woke up this morning with, "his name is Greg Buehl, me you and him we went to the same school" stuck in my head. Had no idea he was in this movie, and haven't seen 8 mile in years. WTF is that about?

Winona Ryder is, always has been, and always will be a fox.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Movie was badass. Dude was a real goon though, giving dude 30 minutes to pray to god and ask for divine intervention... I've seen the interviews too, he definitely has an inflated sense of self but for better or worse, he IS worthy of his nickname.. The Iceman. Dude def had a real knack at killing. Wonder if they ever gave him a polygraph to try and get a "realistic" figure and "truth" out of him..
The actor was great though, I'm used to seeing him as the prohibition agent in Boardwalk Empire. I thought he really carried this movie though. It showcased not only his stone cold killer side but as a honorable family man as well. It sucks his desperation for quick money and being a little sloppy brought him down.. I wonder what his body count would be like had he gotten a chance to finish his career.. Fucking FBI agents got lucky. They had NO FUCKING CLUE who he was, or what he was on until after they got him..

Last edited: