THE ICE MAN BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2006
It was a mainey ass fight though.. He should of finished Tito in the first round but Tito wasn't tryna go out.. In the end can't nobody fuck with Chuck though..

Feb 5, 2006
PHX Sun said:
Hell yeah, that dude got LAYED OUT! That was probably the best fight of the night too.

I also liked when that Macdonald canadian dude choked out that mohawk guy.

THAT SHIT WAS PERFECT. DUDE ROLLED RIGHT INTO POSITION FOR THAT CHOKE

Feb 12, 2004
pilly wonka said:
its chuck LIDELL..get his name right if you gonna show that man some respect

i never doubted the iceman..he got too much hands

Actually, it's Liddell. And he ain't got shit on Silva, Shogun or even Rampage.

UFC ain't ready for Cro Cop.

Aug 6, 2006
BROWN GUERRERO said:
Actually, it's Liddell. And he ain't got shit on Silva, Shogun or even Rampage.

UFC ain't ready for Cro Cop.
Not sure about them other dudes, but in a rematch between him and Quinton Jackson, I'd put my last dollar on Chuck.. He's so much better now than when he lost to him at Pride in 03.. Rampage is a beast though, I can't lie, so who knows?

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ortiz got MOPPED. He did not hold his own that fag went chose some soppy emo eminem song to walk out too and shit too LOL. Dudes a wrestler that got mopped by a brawler. Thats it man he cant out fight chuck nomatter how much he train

But yeah that macdonald fight was tight too i was routing for homie he came back on that choke

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
After seeing thar shit i don't think anyone is gonna beat chuck anytime soon, Tito is a great fighter himself and was probably in the best shape in his life and he stillgot completly handled by Chuck.