The "I Met Dead Rappers" or "Inhoe Exposed" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2006
i dono whats goin on but from what i read, the guy named indo said he met some local N.O. rappers (young gangstas & mr ivan) they dead... Lambo Ryda & NFP911 want to expose him for lying... and yeh im not taking sides or any BS...

May 27, 2006
this was my question

yes i ll up that

but first you ve to tell us about how you went to new orleans to met mr.ivan and young gangstas PAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

i heard from my homie in germany on some german websites you tellin the people that you was in the nola chillin with mr ivan and young gangstas and got some cds from them

loooooooooooooooooooool i wonder why u dont tell this story n here? its a great thing if you did that and everyone would give you props for it much more than the people in germany cause n here is americans that know longtime about these rappers and know much better how difficult its to get in contact with them

might be that you know that everyone n here will laugh about you cause its so obvious a lie
but with the lil germans that dont know anything you feel conftable and tell stupid bullshit fantasies??????????
i always knew yous a hoe and it was funny when i heard that stuff about you longtime after i realized that yous a clown

hahah tellin lies on bullshit webpages cause you think no one will realize but on the other pages where people is that know about the things you talkin bout you keep your mouth shut

hahahahah CLOWN ASS LIL WHITE BOY INHOE

btw i got the scans from where you told that
i dont speak german but my trustable boy overseas translated to me
i can post them all time you want i bet n here also some germans that can confirm that you told you was n the nola with mr ivan and young gangstas when they read your posts

whoop whoop baby life is like a boomerang and what you throw out comes back

i done already told you that yous a hoe so now everytime you fantasizing about your life think about how bitchy you are and how right i was

May 27, 2006
and this is where we at now

and just to show where we at now

you (inhoe, phillip the gayone whatever) confirmed that
you lied to your friends about
-that you was in the nola
-that you met mr ivan
-that you met young gangstas
-that you got cds from mr ivan
-that you got cds from young gangstas

right?

cause you a mental ward type person that can twist reality easy you call it jokin them
but to me and all other clear minded people its just liing to your friends to make the impression that you a big tyme cd seller and so they give you props 4 that and that type of internet fame is what a looser like you needs so you tell all this lies just to get it

point blank

and your bad that i know good about mr ivan internet activities
cause someone that doesnt know about this might beleave you that you called him but to people that know a lil about mr ivan inet activities its just ridiculous again
but this is sidepoint the important point is
(cause i know you got the ability to overread stuff that shows you how fucked up you is just for you once again)
you (inhoe, phillip the gayone whatever) confirmed that
you lied to your friends about
-that you was in the nola
-that you met mr ivan
-that you met young gangstas
-that you got cds from mr ivan
-that you got cds from young gangstas

cause you a mental ward type person that can twist reality easy you call it jokin them
but to me and all other clear minded people its just liing to your friends to make the impression that you a big tyme cd seller and so they give you props 4 that and that type of internet fame is what a looser like you needs so you tell all this lies just to get it

May 27, 2006
cause boy playing big dog in here but is a str-8 up bitch
in case you dont know theres lot of people on siccness that dont like boy so this is for all these people all that ever had problems with the lil one so they can make a lil fun about what a faggot one must be to invent such stories cause of such intentions

just read the thread its great what inhoe tells

this person livin out of reality i guess he beleaves all his lies meanwhile himself
you will ve a lot of fun

he says to lie 2 get a fake image cause he likes the internet fame he can get with that fake image is just joking people lol guess thats a liars selfdefence lol

but mayne this boy done already posted so much funny stuff so much shit cant even rewrite all that just read the thread

yall know inhoe playing big dog n here stressin alotta big sellers so i think the whole siccness should know what lil ugly liar this faggot is

its so much stories that he invented so much fantasies about his life since that punk ass is around here
and like mr mikal said: life is like a boomerang....

May 27, 2006
go on him hes a freak
everybody can read whos the freak, but i i bet from your crazy point of view 9 out of 10 (you're no. 10) are freaks thats why you lying (joking in your words) to everybody on the net.

i dono whats goin on but from what i read, the guy named indo said he met some local N.O. rappers (young gangstas & mr ivan) they dead... Lambo Ryda & NFP911 want to expose him for lying... and yeh im not taking sides or any BS...
exactly, but that guy is exposing hisself more and more with every post.

why would anyone on the Siccness give a fuck about some guy spreading lies on studivz?
siccness doesnt give a shit about a good laugh, and thats one of the best i had in my whole life

May 27, 2006
hahah exactely

everybody can read whos the freak, but i i bet from your crazy point of view 9 out of 10 (you're no. 10) are freaks thats why you lying (joking in your words) to everybody on the net.
and haha yes thats about it
all skitzos say no im a normal type dude just all others on the planet are skitzos

lol exactly inhoe behavior

May 27, 2006
fact is that i joked your cock brotha because he is as homo as u re , i realise this and got no problem tellin fools like you shit.thats no lying thats doin sumthin good man.what you re doin is tryin to tell me things that i shoudlnt do cuz they hurt you :)
so why are you even talkin to such "homos"?

May 27, 2006
when im talkin to fools like you im sayin this and that cuz i really dont give a damm...u understand now ?
now stop tellin me liar

one of the most controversail statemetns i ever read pahahahahahahha

looooooooooooooooooooool seems like boy doesnt even realize how stupid his posts are