The hustlah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
that fool is one of the hardest niggaz in the mob, in my 6 disk i got both ap-9's both mob figaz, jacka, ridah! I stay bumpin that shit they are too sic!!

Gotti

Apr 25, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
that fool is one of the hardest niggaz in the mob, in my 6 disk i got both ap-9's both mob figaz, jacka, ridah! I stay bumpin that shit they are too sic!!

Gotti
I think he is the best Mob Figa, he seems to out rap most of the mob figaz. For example "Die Young" on the Jacka's album he outshinned Short and The Jacka.

Aug 16, 2002
hell ya that verse was clownin!! how about jacka though he eats up the freestyle in the van on murder show movie! the hardest is Fed-x though! he got some much political heat it gets me hyped!

another good verse on the jacka's album by the hustlah is on the song that goes "hustlah, super hustlah, just a side walk hustlah"

that shit is bangin!

Gotti

Apr 25, 2002
hustlah is tha tightest to me. I like tha way he be singin shit sometimes 2.. I hope he plans to drop somethin soon I was surprised to see Uzi came out with a cd before hus

May 11, 2002
I like that FEd Ex line too from off of who can I trust off the comp except it's
"You couldn't fuck with me if we were running trains together"

Apr 25, 2002
hus is hard...hopefully the album will drop soon - a-wax was saying something about hus shopping the album to warlock but who knows...

fed-x needs to drop something too...that "trains" line is one of his sickest!