The Homeboy Siccne$$ Album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
How come there hasnt been one yet? Or has there? Ive been away for a while, so Im trying to get up to speed.

Im sure there is enough homeboy rappers on here to come together for one. There could be high quality $100k studio made shit to home recorded shit. I wouldnt know where to start, so Im not volunteering. I could donate a track or 2.

Any proceeds could go to starting a new homeboy music website, throwing an all homeboy music concert, or hell just give it away for free!

Sep 10, 2005
Thanks, just trying to keep homeboy music alive and solid. Everything we need, somebody knows how to do on this website. Trajik1 does graphics, SmokeyLocs has knowledge of track submissions, ect.

Sep 10, 2005
Anybody willing to donate a song or some type of usefull service? I can help orchestrate this, but I will definately need some help. Im not trying to make any money on this project, just trying to support our rap scene. Obviously some things will cost some money, such as pressing the CD's, printing the CD insert ect.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Anybody willing to donate a song or some type of usefull service?.......
i will donate my uselful servicing of hating on your idea......
here i go....

"Man this'll never come out....."

"Everybody will lag on sending the songz...."

"Reckless can't rap!!......."

"Nobody 'll buy it!......"

Your Welcome!:siccness:

Jun 8, 2010
wassup, ill donate one of my brother's track, its still un fished cause he is jail but its a good one, called Cant stop Wont stop, it has some koo shit with an all Spanish verse, some straight sacra Cholo rap.

Sep 10, 2005
on the contrary, all GREAT things are hated on.....
and you know ya boy mr.g will participate....
now wassup wit my groovebox!
I still have it, whenever your ready. I was just messing around with it yesterday to see if I had any usable beats on there. 90% of them were garbage, hahaha. Must have been drunk when I made them. I did notice the bass boost knob on the back is a little staticky when turned. If you set how much bass you want and leave it, it should be fine. Since I noticed that, Ill give it to you for $100 and Ill pay for the shipping. PM me if your still interested and Ill set up a paypal account.

I might take it apart and see if its something minor that I can fix...

Sep 10, 2005
wassup, ill donate one of my brother's track, its still un fished cause he is jail but its a good one, called Cant stop Wont stop, it has some koo shit with an all Spanish verse, some straight sacra Cholo rap.

More artist should do spanish tracks, I mean... we are Mexican! What format is it on? My recorder writes track at once (TAO) or disc at once (DAO)

Your brothers going to kick that ass for giving his shit away, lol