THE GUCE MEETING???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
ITS a DONE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are mapping it all out soon but The Done Deal/GitPaid merger has been certified! We are doing it! Git Paid is coming over to Done Deal! All Git Paid projects will have The logo on it and we are working on a deal to bring you THUG MONEY (THE MOVIE)!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm confused. DONEDEAL stuff is tough enough to put out. So how can you help GUCE who seems to put out albums when he wants to. Holla at me.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Who said Done Deal Stuff is tuff to put out? And Guce/Git paid has 5 albums out since 93 DD has 7 released so far to date since 98... And our albums just arent rushed.. Our delays are due to getting the business straight, we recorded AP9 album in a week and put the shit out in a month afetr starting it so it can be done it just we are shopping a major deal so we are taking our time releasing stuff but we are dropping FFSC, One MOE reason, Will Hen all for sure this year that will be 6 albums this year!

Also this has never been done before (Not in SF or The Bay) its done all the time in NY! Two labels coming together, rappers from different sides of town coming together, nah thats dont usually happen its time we come together to get farther! its should have been happen There's not 2 big labels in brooklyn, just Roc-fella. not in Harlem, just Badboy, etc, etc, them cats stick together in The Bay we DONT!(Everyone wants to be a CHIEF there is not enuff indians!) Everyone cant be a chief! When the paper gets right around here im gunna try my best to scoop The Best of The Bay There is another major rapper in negotiations wit us right now!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm glad Done Deal don't bring nothin but future-stars!!!
so tired of the booty-flappin no skill havin lazy ass shit we been flooded with

here we actually got a label that's into Artist Development...the first of it's kind in the bay

hopefully you'll get the chance to hear me perform at the Siccness BBQ(if i get the chance!!!)

you'll hear one of those soon to be best of the bay...

and me and my potna Starrs from Killa Cam, New Jersey...currently shopping around our group!!!...he's also in talks with MBK management (alicia keyz management group)
and J Records(they've met about four times in NY already)

May 29, 2002
damn the suspense is killin me!!! why do u always throw out teasers chuck? every damn time i go to this board, u throw out another exciting teaser. done deal is doing big things. cant u just tell us who the rapper is and tell us some more info on your major deal in the works. PLEASE!!!

also congrats on guce and git paid and the done deal fam album, it is the shit. how long until a new bullys with fullys album and guce solo? will there be a new Mobaloti also. that album knocked hella hard

Apr 25, 2002
THUG MONEY! oh shit. i seen the commercial for it, i thought that shit was either never going to come out or never going to come out! haha