the good really do die young

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
man last nite my little 15 year old cousin was shot twice during a drive by in pittsburg...a plain and simple case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time...its a tough price to pay jus for wantin to fuckin kick with your girl and your friends...it really goes to show that some muthafuckas really aint got no heart to go put a bullet through a kids brain & take him away from a family whos really loves him & cares for him jus cause they aint got shit to live for...its ridiculous to put me and family through such pain when the kid simply didnt have nothin to do with nothin...the fuckin coolest, most down to earth, nicest 15 year old you could meet and now hes taken away from a family who has to go through this pain...man this shit fuckkin hurts...

rip
Angelo, we'll see you when we get there

Apr 25, 2002
Rest In Peace to your cuzzo. He and your family will be in my prayers.

What I trip on is that people (not you), but people can listen to this siccness, gangsta, sell big dope, kill muthafuccas up type music, but when that shit really hits close to home, thier vulnerability shows. No more praising the kill shit up life style.

Bless the Dead, Angelo was just called home cuz, he is in a better place and aint gotta deal with all this punk shit that goes on in the world.

May 15, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:

What I trip on is that people (not you), but people can listen to this siccness, gangsta, sell big dope, kill muthafuccas up type music, but when that shit really hits close to home, thier vulnerability shows. No more praising the kill shit up life style. B]

i was thinkin the same shit but what can you do when your brought up & raised in that type of situation...i mean he didnt have to go back to the block to kick it, but thats where he grew up and that where his friends still stayed...him and his family moved off the block to get away from that lifestyleand it jus so happened the night he went to go chill with some of his boys this happend.....and thanks to everyone else i really appreciate it