The Gates In HEAVEN ARE OPEN FOR BIG TOOKIE ready to embrace HIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
STANLEY TOOKIE WILLIAMS is going to a better place than this Bullshit ass place we call home, Believe Me, even If HE hasnt been forgiven by these crooked ass police & politicians who cares, GOD has forgiven HIM and now HE'S just calling him home. It's going to be way cool for HIM on the other side cuz HE has made a difference in alot of peoples lives and has done more GOOD than they say he's done bad. I know HE is sitting in there Ready to go Without fear, while HE is thinking of people like you and others that was willing to give him that second chance saying out LOUD, HE LOVES ALL OF US and is THANKING ALL OF US for trying but HE knows, HE'S in GODS HANDS now and Thats Where I KNOW He really wants to be, and just because we were willing to stand up for him , He is at PEACE, so GOD has called him to come on home cuz it's time for him to shine by GODS SIDE. The gates in HEAVEN are open for STANLEY TOOKIE WILLIAMS. FUCC THIS UNFORGIVING CROOKED ASS SYSTEM , I LOVE ALL MY CRIPS, BLOODS, SUR 13, NOR 14 and EVERY OTHER GANGSTA reppin. FUCC FEUDING with 1 another over bullshit, LET'S STEP IT UP and MOVE AS 1 cuz we aint eachother's enemies, THE SYSTEM IS OUR ENEMIES! P.S. If people cant get along with eachother cuz the HISTORY just goes that DEEP then take that TIME OUT to think before you REACT. From yall GANGSTA KAVIO! WE LOVE YOU TOOKIE!

Jun 14, 2005
REAL TALK FROM A REAL NIGGA. I KNOW THAT YOU DONE GIGGED WITH THE BEST OF THEM MY NIGG AND I KNOW THAT TOOKIE IZ IN BETTER PLACE. WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE COME GIG WITH YA NIGGAS AGAIN.

Aug 7, 2002
yea mayn tookie da real.....if someone that wrote many books touched peoples lives with what he's done then u know that man was comin from da heart and the killin that he commited he forgives fo what he have done

Jun 14, 2005
carlos said:
yea mayn tookie da real.....if someone that wrote many books touched peoples lives with what he's done then u know that man was comin from da heart and the killin that he commited he forgives fo what he have done
IF HE REALLY EVEN DID WHAT THEY SAY HE DID. ONLY HIM AN D GOD KNOWZ.

Aug 24, 2004
What tha FUCC

How are yall going to post anything, That doesnt have anything to do with BIG TOOKIE, It's all about TOOKIE right now RESPECT IT my nigga is on his death bed right now and yall talking about other shit. STOP IT! from KAVIO aka LIL THROWDOWN, if it aint Rippemup's post called SAVE TOOKIE or Doberman's post called CLEMENCY DENIED FOR TOOKIE WILLIAMS, THEN dont post or hit shit and thats coming, FROM YALL GANGSTA KAVIO Muthafucca's, and all my niggas know tha BIZNESS WITH ME. THIS IS TOOKIE'S TIME MUTHAFUCCA'S SHOW SUM FUCCIN RESPECT! 100 KAVIO

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
kavio of wcm said:
I LOVE ALL MY CRIPS, BLOODS, SUR 13, NOR 14 and EVERY OTHER GANGSTA reppin. FUCC FEUDING with 1 another over bullshit, LET'S STEP IT UP and MOVE AS 1 cuz we aint eachother's enemies, THE SYSTEM IS OUR ENEMIES!

thats a change that NEEDS to happen, and i believe that tookies sacrifice will only help us drop the dumb shit, and fight the people who we shoulda been fighting since our ancestors were sold to the slave masters... we HAVE to come together yall... weve been fightin a pointless war between brothers for too long... we can make a difference if we all band together and fight for whats right

Nov 13, 2004
Man fuck Arnold!!!!!! I cant say it enough, I live around the corner from him and its hot over here. They demostrating outside his house right now. Arnold and everybody involved that has Tookie's blood on they hand is going to hell!!! If tookie is guilty, he going to heaven anyway fasho!!! Only God can judge that man! We about to lose a soldier for real. Arnold hasnt made 1 good decision since he's been in office so I dont know why I was expecting him to do the right thing now. In my opinion they could care less if he really did that shit, they killing him for starting the Crips. They killing him cuz black folks...naw fuck that.. people period are believing in him and he's trying to make a difference. Believe it or not its some rich, poor, and middle class white folk riding for tookie too. Its definintly about race too, but not as much as it is about being morally right or wrong. Fuck Bush!!! He aint said a peep but what do you expect, he dont rush to help drowning dying kids let alone a condemed black so-called murder. I guess Tookie is payback for O.J.

Aug 24, 2004
YOUNG HOGG said:
REAL TALK FROM A REAL NIGGA. I KNOW THAT YOU DONE GIGGED WITH THE BEST OF THEM MY NIGG AND I KNOW THAT TOOKIE IZ IN BETTER PLACE. WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE COME GIG WITH YA NIGGAS AGAIN.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU DO DO u my nigga and SIDEWAYZ ENT IS MY FAM CALL ME and send me any tracc yall need me on at 1 916 459-9287 or 1 256 755-6781. MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY DAGO NIGGAS CRIPS, BLOODS, ESE'S from yall nigga KAVIO aka LIL THROWDOWN

Apr 26, 2002
kavio of wcm said:
I LOVE ALL MY CRIPS, BLOODS, SUR 13, NOR 14 and EVERY OTHER GANGSTA reppin. FUCC FEUDING with 1 another over bullshit, LET'S STEP IT UP and MOVE AS 1 cuz we aint eachother's enemies, THE SYSTEM IS OUR ENEMIES!
real shit homie. if we all come together after this tragedy, then tookie never "died". marinate yall. fold.

Feb 8, 2003
I don't bang or nothing but its still fucked up to see another black man thats straightened up his whole life the best and put his past behind him get killed like this. They should've kept him alive bc the Penn is hard enough to survive in. But yall shouldve known Arnold's Steroid poppin ass was gonna deny shit

Jun 14, 2005
kavio of wcm said:
MUCH LOVE TO YOU DO DO u my nigga and SIDEWAYZ ENT IS MY FAM CALL ME and send me any tracc yall need me on at 1 916 459-9287 or 1 256 755-6781. MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY DAGO NIGGAS CRIPS, BLOODS, ESE'S from yall nigga KAVIO aka LIL THROWDOWN
DODO IS MY LIL BRO AND THAT NIGGA IS LOCKED RIGHT NOW. BUT GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE MUSIC SHIT. BUT LIKE YOU SAID RIGHT NOW WE GONE TO TALK ABOUT TOOKIE, CAUSE FOR A LONG TIME MY HOOD WAS ALL I HAD FOR A FAMILY. I KNOW HOW NIGGAS CAN BE INFLUENCED TO DO THE WRONG THANG AND IT WAS GOOD TO GET GAME FROM SOMEBODY BLOOD OR CRIP THAT COULD MAKE A NIGGA REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK HE IS DOING FOR HIMSELF, AND TO HIMSELF.