The Game-The Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
i hella wanted to see two songs in particular that they didnt use

1) my confession (solo version, not with lil eazy)
2) get your money right (with dre and jigga)
and they shouldve put the dr. dre verse on where im from

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
hes ok, I actually didnt like 50s tracks, 50's voice is too monotone for me. And the lyrics he spits sometimes dont interest me.

ill give this a listen, but Im not expecting much.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
it was a kool album, nothin mind blowin but it was nice to hear a cali artist on dre's beatz. What was sad is that he didn't even feature any dudes from his hometown(not speakin on Nate Dogg). the album isn't a classic but it sure is a right way to start in this mainstream industry. I hope he features Technique on his next album or atleast a bay cat. He needs to network and put small time rappers up there just like 2pac did wit da bay. All Eyez On Me is a classic and The Documentary is far from bein one, but i will say that it's a breath of fresh air from all this crunk music(not hatin on da south cuz i luv a lil' jon beat to get the party started or the speakers rattlin like a mu'fucka).
As far as his flow....he's been improvin a lot and hopefully he drops this beef shit and focuses more on his music.
I'm still waitin for a Yuk&Game track (dispite their differences)....but i doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

Apr 23, 2006
the game had stepped his game up in his lastest mixtapes i actually like them more then his album, he has changed alot i cant wait for his new album , plus i still wanna hear a track with the game and yukmouth now that there beef is dead, also im waiting a track with ya boy and the game that shit is gonna be fire!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I liked it but i think i will like his next one more without the constant G-unit plugs and appearances and shit, that kind of shit made the album weak to me but i liked the first like 10 or so songs but it got pretty weak at the end.