The funniest ass whoopin of 09'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2007
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...1Dsd58GC3h89NI

Man I dont know where to start!!!!!

But before i start I gotta say this dont have anything to do with San Diego, Southern California or even music. But I fucks with this forum hardbody. I fucks with the music, san diego, the lifestyle etc, Im up here damn near everday.

Anyway hen I saw this and how funny it was, I just had to share this. So this might get moved or deleted which is cool, but I like how most you cats think when come down to different shit. Its always interesting to hear how people from a different area look at shit.

If you ask me all those cats should be embarassed. For starters, im embarassed because its in VA. Part of me still dont wanna believe that shit, but I heard its a different story in the 804 (northern VA). My cousin in the Maximum state penn tells me that 757 & 804 war all the time.

Anyway the dialogue is priceless. Charlie
Choppa: "I heard you fuck faggots" had me rolling. They way he's looking at him with the side eye is priceless.

The dude with the dreads is funny for putting homeboy in the fiend. If that wasnt the weakest fiend I seen in centuries, homie could have slipped out of that easy. He told homeboy he got the pass while Choppa fire off some slow weak shots on em. Then he runs and get the Wal-mart shotty! Where's my bigarette!

Charlie Choppa is killing it with everything the dialogue, weak ass punches, the wedgie, punching dude in the ass, and being out of breath, had me rolling. Questioning the homie's past, flying his shoes. He needs to be in front of the silver screen.

Then the mark from chicago getting jacked, the whole time he coppin pleas and these guys aint showing him no mercy. I cant front if I was that mark and I was packing I would have tried to smoked both of those guys right on camera.

Anyway, the mark and the guy with the dread should have fought the fair one right then and there, Dread probably would have let him go but Boppa want to make a movie for the camera.

Funny for all the wrong reasons, what yall think.

Jun 27, 2003
I don't even know what the fuck was goin on with that, that first punch was weak as shit tho, looked more like a slap.

and what the fuck is the point of pullin out a shotgun after doode's gone, and then handing it off, that shit was silly.

and yeah that should be in the open forum or that wwf forum or some shit

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
you can't owe bloods no money

who said ain't no bloods in the bay?

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
See how easy he dropped his bag.. my hand woulda been GRIIIIIIIPPIN my shit. but as soon as he said give me your shit i would started kickin punchin scratchin and bitin and shit fuck it. thats 2 dudes tryna jack me for my paper. ima stab if im packin.